Richie Tozier° Deal /two/

Summary: Read Previous Parts (Y/N and Richie decide to attend Bill's party tonight, together)

-do you guys like that I provide music for the imagines?

Y/N POV

"You're going with who? Richie Tozier? What the hell. He's a knuckle-head jerk Y/N. I can't believe he drove you home..." Alyssa spoke over the phone.

I sighed and leaned against my wall as I played with the phone cord, wrapping it around my finger multiple times.

"I like him, a lot. So, we're going to Bill's together." I replied and raised my brows.
Alyssa laughed over the phone and it sounded like a spraying bottle or an old car engine trying to start up.

"Last time I saw you talk to Tozier, was when Justin had that fight with Richie and you stepped in, or, that time you asked Richie for his science homework." Alyssa explained, I scoffed and inhaled a breath.

"Whatever, he's cute and I hope him and I really kick it off. I gotta go get ready, Richie will probably scoop me up soon. See you later Al." I spoke before hanging up.

My eyes rolled as I saw my brother walk into the kitchen.

"Tozier took you home?- Where's dad?" I asked and folded my arms.

Cody just smirked, "You could've asked me for a ride home. And, he's out.... doing I don't know what." Cody replied, I nodded a no and reached for my glass of water that was on the counter.

"Come on sis, I'm your step brother...is it really that embarrassing to ride with me?" Cody asked and leaned against the counter.

I gulped and didn't say a word. My brows frowned.

"Yeah, it is." I whispered faintly.

Suddenly, Cody stepped forward and gripped onto my wrist. It hurt really.
I whimpered and stepped back, scared.

"The fuck you say?" Cody spoke with gritted teeth. I stayed quiet and begged for him to let go of my wrist.

"Please, Cody. Let go off, you're hurting me." I quietly spoke. Cody clenched his jaw and continued to stare at me, before finally letting go.

Richie POV

I looked down at my watch as my car was parked outside of Y/N's house.

It was '5:45pm'.

What was taking her so long. I tapped my hands along the wheel of the car and started humming.

My head turned to face the front of her house when I saw the door open, hoping it was Y/N.

Nope, it was her older step- brother Cody.

He came outside to place some trash bags away, his eyes had spotted me in my car... Cody gave me a weird look.

That dude creeps me out. I looked away and just rested my head against the car window.

Ever since his mom was found murdered by the quarry last year, everyone in Derry accused Cody or Y/N's dad.

I went into deep thinking about the events of last year.

My eyes closed for a split second, until I heard a knock on my car window. My head turned to see
Y/N.

I unlocked the door and let her in.

"Hey, you look great." I mumbled and smiled. Y/N stayed quiet and faced forward.

My brows frowned and my smile faded.

"You okay?" I asked, Y/N nodded her head and licked her lips.

"I'm okay...look here's the bag, it's full of whatever you need." Y/N spoke as she handed me the duffel bag.

I quickly placed the bag away in the back seat, I made Y/N face me.

"You don't seem okay?- Richie. Can we go now? Please?" Y/N whispered with a desperate expression.
A few seconds of just staring at those eyes made me agree, my head looked down and I saw her wrist, it was bruised.

I didn't say anything and decided to start the car.

Y/N POV

The car ride there, I could tell that Richie was trying to make me smile and laugh. He cracked some really bad jokes that actually made me laugh.

We finally reached the party.

"You ready?" Richie asked.
We were still parked.

My head turned to face Bill's house. I exhaled a breath and agreed.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Oh, by the way. I need to be home by 10... is that okay? Or I'll get...in trouble." I whispered. Richie blinked and nodded.

"No problem." Richie whispered with a slight smile. He then reached for the duffel bag and placed it on.

I hopped out of his car and saw as Richie slammed his door, and than ran around to me. He reached for my hand and we interlocked fingers.

All the students outside of the house party stared at us as we made our way inside.

No ones POV (overall point of view)

Richie knew that something wasn't right at Y/N's home. During that whole time at the party, he couldn't stop thinking about her safety.
Those bruises, and scarred up scratches concerned him.

Richie basically held Y/N to him. He felt like, he couldn't let her go. He needed to keep her safe and well cared for at all times.

Also, Richie enjoyed watching as Justin kept staring at him and Y/N the whole night, it was great.

Questions about Y/N and Richie dating were coming- through during the party, and they both answered with,
"Yeah we're dating."

Anger filled Cody's mind as he parked outside Bill's house party.
He knew his step sister was in there, having a good time... He didn't like that. He didn't like Richie Tozier either.

Cody checked the time, it was 9:56 pm.

Y/N POV

We made it back to Richie's car.
As I sat inside, I realised.... The fun was over. I had to go home now.

Richie smirked and faced me as he placed his seat belt on.

"Tonight was fun. And seeing Justin all angry and shit, that was good. You,  being my fake girlfriend, is the most fun I've had in a while... And I mean that
Y/L/N." Richie spoke, I agreed and grinned.

"Same Richie. You, being my fake boyfriend, was better than Justin being my real boyfriend... He didn't really care about me." I explained and leaned my head back.

I felt as Richie reached for my hand, we interlocked fingers.

I was confused and faced him. "there's no one here, we don't have to hold hands any- I'm not doing this for anyone, I genuinely want to hold your hand as I give you a ride home." Richie interrupted me.

I blushed and looked at his watch, it was past 10.

"Shit, we need to go now. It's past 10." I mumbled worried.

-Uhm here ya go. I really had no idea on what I wrote about.