Finn° A secret I have to tell

Summary: Y/N tells Finn something that could break their relationship.
(Short imagine)

-thank you for 1k, ya'll are special forreal

Finn POV

Today was different, Y/N was different.

I was back home in BC and only had another 3 days before going on tour with Calpurnia.

These 3 days needed to be spent well before I leave Y/N. She hasn't been talking that much and overall had a strange vibe, I'd notice that she'd blank out and just stare at my wall.

"Y/N." I muffled.

She didn't even hear me, or even turn to face me. I reached for the remote and stopped the movie that was playing,

I sat up properly and sighed,

"Y/N? Baby, tell me what's wrong, you haven't been yourself today." I whispered, my hand reached for hers and she pulled away slightly...

Was she not in love with me anymore?
Was she cheating on me?

I felt a of wave emotion hit me as she pulled her hand away, this wasn't like Y/N to do that.

Has she fallen out of love with me since I've been away and working? That's always been my fear.

"Y/N, do you still love me?" I asked waiting and wanting a reply from her .
A few seconds of silence fell upon the both of us.

"Finn, I need to tell you something urgently and, and I don't want you to freak out on me." Y/N mumbled as she turned to face me.

My brows frowned and I felt this ache in my heart.

"T-tell me, please." I replied, Y/N inhaled a deep breath and kept eye contact with me.

"I promise not to freak out. Whatever is going on, we can fix it, together, because I just want to be with you." I explained staring at my girl.

Y/N exhaled a shaky breath and gulped,

"I- I think, I'm Bi. Finn, that doesn't mean I don't love you. I do, trust me. My feelings for you haven't changed, I'm just trying to learn and understand myself and it's confusing." Y/N explained with tears.

She was Bi? So she wasn't cheating on me?

My eyes blinked and released the tears I had,

"Y/N, I understand why you're confused. And don't feel bad that you feel this way... As a boyfriend, I'll be here to support you. Finding yourself and who you are is just as important." I explained,

Y/N gripped onto my hand tighter and lightly smiled,

"I love you so much." She whispered. I decided to pull her closer and into my arms.

"I love you more. I just want you to be happy." I replied and held her in my embrace.

Sorry this was so short
-🏳️‍🌈❤️