Mike° What harm can this do?

Summary: Mike dislikes Y/N . It's a mutual feeling, Y/N didn't like boys who whined like a girl.

Mike POV

"Come on man, why did you invite her?" I complained and rolled my eyes,
my hands were resting on my hips while I glared at Lucas, Will and Dustin.

Lucas raised his brows and scoffed,

"Mike, Y/N's new and she sits by herself majority of the time. I'm being a good guy- You like her, don't you?" I spoke interrupting Lucas.

Dustin and Will turned to face Lucas.

"No. Well, she's pretty." Lucas replied, I groaned and brushed my fingers through my hair.

"No she isn't." I spoke back.
Dustin then whispered abort when Y/N walked over.

Her smile was spread across her face, she really thinks she can just join the party?

"Do you even know what D&D is?" I asked her, she nodded a no. I flared my nostrils and faced the guys.

Y/N POV

Mike seemed like he didn't like me.

"Guys? She shouldn't even be coming to the campaign. I don't want her at my house." Mike spoke while facing Lucas and the other two.

Ouch.
I gripped onto my school books as he said that.

"Mike, shut up." Dustin whispered.

I sighed and just coughed,
"It's fine. Thanks for the invite Lucas. I'm just going to go home, have fun." I commented with a smile before turning around and walking off.

Was I that bad? It's been my 3rd day here and it seems like I cant make at least one friend.

I decided to walk into town so I could use the payphone, to call up my older sister Deborah.
The only person I trusted, ever since our parents died last year.

When we lived in our old town of 'Chester' , Deborah and I lived on Lab grounds, where our parents worked full time.
It wasn't a normal lifestyle being home-schooled and being raised on Lab grounds, but it was the only life style we knew...

Fortunately there was a Lab Fire, it perished almost everybody. Ever since that happened, we're trying our hardest to live a normal life...

Which Includes, not using our abilities. Deb's says that if we want to fit in, we never use or mention our abilities to anyone.

With or without using my gift, I still don't have friends and I can't fit in.

I finally made it to the payphone and decided to call home.

While waiting for Deb to pick up, my eyes examined the theatre and then the sheriffs station across the street.

"Hello? Deb? Can you come pick me up in town?" I asked desperately, I also heard another girl's voice in the background.

"Sure Y/N. Me and Nancy will come drive up." Debs spoke and the hung up. I raised my brow in confusion.

Who's Nancy?

~

15 minutes later,

Deborah's car pulled up and I examined Nancy sitting in the passenger seat.

"Y/N, this is one of our neighbors and one of my friends at school. This is Nancy Wheeler." Deborah spoke as I entered the back of the car.

I smiled and so did Nancy,

"Wheeler? So you're Mike's sister?" I mentioned. Nancy agreed and they both giggled.

"Our siblings are friends, how cute!" Nancy chanted excitedly, I nodded a no.

"No, we're not. He's just in all of my classes." I replied coldly.
I sat back into my seat and scoffed. That Wheeler boy lived near me? Ugh. Great.

The whole car ride there they talked and talked about boys, about a boy named Steve and Jonathan. I chuckled and smirked listening in.

As the car pulled up into our driveway we all got out. Nancy said her goodbyes and she was nice, I liked her.

My glance examined as she made her way over to her house, I then saw Mike with the others standing in the open garage.

"I'll make early dinner, then I'm off to my job. Please do homework." Deborah demanded before walking into the house, I agreed and focused on the boys again.

I can't believe what Mike said earlier... He openly said I wasn't pretty while I legit stood there. What an ass.

I smirked and decided to mess with them. Deborah wasn't watching, what harm can this do?

My eyes focused on the Wheeler's garage bulb and made it switch on and off, then after that I decided to slam the Garage door shut, trapping the boys inside the garage.

That's what that sissy girl Wheeler gets.

Mike POV

"Shit." I spoke as the light in the garage flickered.

My head looked up and Will stood close to me,
"You don't think it's the upside dow- No." I replied bluntly.

The boys all raised their brows, suddenly the garage door slammed down and we all moved. Scared.

"Eleven?" I whispered. The boys all faced me.

She was back?

-he thought wrong. Smh 😂
This was requested