Richie° I wish

Summary: You confront Richie about him ignoring you ever since the 'incident.

(Short imagine)

Y/N POV

Standing at the front door of his house made me nervous.

I haven't talked to Richie since a couple days ago, when we finally defeated pennywise.
Richie has been ignoring me and I understood why, I just, couldn't handle it. I missed my best friend.

The door swung open and I smiled happily when I saw him standing there.

"What do you want?" Richie spoke as I examined his red eyes, I sniffled.

My foot stepped inside, it was hard actually stepping inside due to my broken leg that had my brace,

"Richie, you can't ignore me. Please talk to me." I begged as I entered his house. Richie frowned his brows and nodded a no,

"I'm ignoring you because, because I can't even look at you without getting angry. Y-You could've saved her Y/N." Richie explained while crying.

I wiped my tears.

"Richie, when I watched her get murdered from that clown, I was injured, I couldn't help her- It's all your fault...You watched her die and couldn't even help her." Richie spoke interrupting me.

As me and Richie stood in the foyer of his house, I looked down at my broken leg. My tears were freely streaming.

Silence fell upon us, I fiddled with my long sleeves and tried not to itch my cuts on my arms.

"You watched that fucking clown kill my girlfriend, I hate you..." Richie mumbled, I looked up at his distraught eyes.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed. He nodded a no.

"Get out of my house." Richie muffled then flared his nostrils.

As I turned around and headed for the door, I stopped myself and faced him again.

"She loves you. Remember that." I mumbled and swallowed loudly.

Richie clenched his jaw and exhaled a breath.

"I know she did. But now, I can't even see her, she's gone forever. Never coming back, and I will never get to hear her say those fucking words to me, ever again." Richie explained angry.

He didn't care about me, he hated me now... Richie didn't care that I was injured, or that I wanted myself dead for what happened.

Maybe if I tried harder. I could've saved his girlfriend. If I saved her, he wouldn't have hatred towards me.

I wiped my tears and turned around again, as I opened the door Richie said something.

"You know what, I, I wish he killed you instead of her." Richie mumbled.

It felt like my heart stopped. Those words hit me hard, because I agreed. I should've died instead of her.

My eyes blinked out my tears, I didn't want to turn around and face him.
Seconds passed and I couldn't help but whimper.

"I'd wish for that too." I whispered.

-What'd ya think? 🙄