Mike° Exception

Summary: Mike finally realising he has feelings for the boy who was always there for him.

-This was requested! This is an Imagine for the boys out there, I know all of my imagines are usually for girls, so this time this is dedicated for the males outchea, word I gotchu ❤️

Mike POV

Last night was difficult. I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't get him off my mind.

Laying in bed for hours, I questioned myself about my sexuality...
most importantly, I questioned myself about who I liked.

Eleven was someone I connected too, but Y/N was the boy who never left my mind. Constantly everyday, he'd make me smile and make me feel a certain way.

Like yesterday, after AV club he offered to walk me home and for some reason that made my heart stop.

For the first time, I felt a vibration kind of feeling that radiated through my body, being clueless about what love feels like, I had no idea what was happening to me.

I assume it's love? Damn.

I shook off the feeling of course and agreed for Y/N to walk me home.

After that, he was constantly on my mind. Shit, I was deep in love.

But, I didn't want to ruin anything... If I tell Y/N how I feel, he could reject me and not even turn out to be gay, or even bisexual.

Shit.

"Mike, the bell rang, get up! We can go to the arcade now." Dustin mentioned.

I raised my brows and looked around as the students in the class all stood up and began to ditch the classroom.

I stood up and rolled my eyes.

"Don't give us that look, it's not our fault you're always daydreaming Mike." Dustin spat back, I scrunched my nose and flared my nostrils just giving Dustin a look.

Y/N chuckled slightly and grabbed his back-pack, my eyes focused on him while I exhaled a small breath.

"I'm excited for the arcade. I need to beat your high score, again." Max muffled as she punched Dustin's arm.

"Let's be real, we can all beat Dustin's high score."
Y/N replied and walked off with Will.

I trailed behind, I needed to tell Y/N badly.

I nervously rubbed the back of my neck and kept overthinking shit.

"Y/N, can we talk? alone?" I spoke, the whole group stopped walking, they all turned to face me.

My eyes went wide.

"Y/N and I will meet you guys at the the Uh arcade." I replied and placed my hands into my pockets.

Y/N raised his eyebrows and made his way towards me, my heart raced, intensely.

Y/N POV

Mike seemed nervous.

I stood there facing him with curiosity. Mike looked down and stayed quiet for a few seconds,

"Mike? Are you okay?" I whispered.

I then reached for him & touched his arm,

Mike looked up and then down the hallway, he seemed off today.

"You're not okay. Tell me what's wrong? I can read it all over your face." I mentioned just staring at the tall boy in front of me.

Mike reached for my hand and pulled me towards the end of the hallway,

"I-I have something to tell you Y/N. You're either going to, to freak out or accept it." Mike mumbled and then gulped loudly.

I bit my lip while staring at Mike. Gesturing for him to continue to tell me what was wrong.

"Go on... Tell me. Actually take your time, I have all day, we don't have to rush." I spoke reassuring Mike that he could take his time.

Mike sighed lightly and blinked, the way his body presence came close to me made me alert, he usually isn't this close to me.

"Y/N, I've been thinking. And like....it's been legit deep thinking. You know when you discover feelings for someone you'd never expect to actually like? Well that happened to me recently." Mike explained.

I looked up and then back at Mike,

"Yeah, I do know that feeling. It's out of the blue and it hits you in the face- Y/N, I like you. More than just a friend." Mike blurted out cutting my sentence off.

Mike liked me. The boy who was crazy about Eleven.
The boy I've confusingly had feelings for, liked me back.

I stayed quiet just thinking,

Mike's bottom lip quivered.

"Y/N, say something. Please." Mike whispered worried.

I exhaled a shaky breath and gave Mike a soft smile.

"The Feeling's mutual Mike." I whispered faintly,

Mike's facial expression had changed, he smiled which made me blush.

Both of us standing at the end of the hallway just overwhelmed with feelings.

I watched as Mike's arms reached out for me, slowly being pulled into his embrace was everything.

For those few seconds, My mind was only focused on one thing, Mike Wheeler. My exception.

My boy that I love.

Mike pulled from the embrace, his hands traveling up to my cheeks, we stared at one another, before leaning in.

A simple kiss was perfect.

I smiled as we pulled away from each other's lips, Mike leaned his forehead onto mine and gripped onto my clothing to pull me closer towards him.

-ya like? (: yeah mate