Finn° Sweaty show (SMUT warning)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

Summary; You meet the band that your dad manages, the lead singer catches your attention.

-ANOTHER WARNING. 🤭⚠️⁉️🚫
If under the age of 13!

-don't leave hate comments
-age yourself up and Finn

Y/N POV

"You excited to see the concert tonight? The bands great!" Dad spoke as he faced me with a smile.

I leaned back in my seat and turned to face the window, my shoulders shrugged.

"I'm sure the bands great dad, I just don't understand why we're going to the venue 3 hours prior before the show starts." I replied and then gulped.

Dad continued to drive and sighed,
"Y/N? Are you still angry that I didn't allow you to hangout with your friends? Come on, this is better! It's a concert." Dad argued back, he tried making me happy but I just looked down at my fiddling fingers.

Truth is, I needed to sort out my relationship with my ex Jackson.

I wasn't actually going to hangout with my friends, I just needed to see Jackson to sort out what we 'were'.

"The Fonda Theatre! Are you ready? We're here to get our groove on, Ouah Ouah." Dad sang as he placed the car in park.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, geez, dad's an embarrassment.

As I stepped outside of the car and checked out the Theatre, my eye's landed on a van that was parked in front of us.

"The bands here. Let me introduce you to Calpurnia." Dad mentioned while dragging me to the van.

A breath exhaled my mouth as the van door opened, a boy with red curly hair smiled at my dad and then at me.

"Malcom, what a good looking lad! This is my daughter Y/N." Dad spoke and pointed at me,

Malcom then gave me a soft smile and I waved lightly before placing my hands in my pockets.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. Your dad talks about you all the time, he also brings up some stories, so we know quite a lot about you." Malcom mentioned with a grin, my brows frowned and I sighed.

Damn it dad.

I was then introduced to Ayla and Jack, such sweet people.
This band wasn't what I was expecting them to be.

"Finn, meet my daughter Y/N." Dad spoke, my glance focused on this tall dark curly haired boy as he stepped out of the van holding his guitar bag.

His smile was something I most likely wouldn't get over.

"Hey." Finn mumbled with a smirk followed. I smiled and looked down, wow I was blushing?

I gulped and blinked, no words escaped my lips. Suddenly dad started talking to the parents of the band while I stood there awkwardly with Finn.

"Y/N err, you uh have a pretty smile." Finn whispered faintly and nervously while showing off his dimples.

I thanked him and watched as he grinned before walking towards the back of the van.