Richie+ Mike (crossover) "showing." Four

Summary: Read Previous parts ( Richie knows about Y/N and Mike cheating)

Y/N POV

We didn't tell Richie or Eleven about the cheating, or about the baby the night of the campaign... But Mike told Will everything.

It was the next day, I was in bed thinking about how I was gonna tell my mom about this pregnancy.

It was only me and her, so adding a new born into this family would be good, but it'd also be expensive.

I needed a part time job.

"Y/N! Mike and Will are here!" Mom yelled from downstairs,

I sat up in bed properly, then I felt my stomach, a smile appeared.

"Hey," Mike spoke as he entered with Will. I grinned and felt as Mike walked over to kiss me.
Our fingers interlocking.

Will sat on the Edge of my bed, with a weirded expression.

"It's weird seeing you two act like this. But seriously, you guys need to tell people... I can't keep this secret for long, especially towards the gang, and Eleven. Mike, you're hurting her." Will explained facing the both of us.

I turned to face Mike and he didn't have anything to say.

Hurting Eleven was the last thing I wanted to do... Hurting Richie was the last thing I wanted to do...

My fingers untangled themselves from Mikes grip. Mikes eyes stared deeply into mine...

"I have to tell my mom first... That I'm pregnant, and then we can tell Richie and El, and then your parents." I muffled with a croak.

Mike nodded in agreement, "I'm gonna go pee before we head downstairs to tell your mom, I have nervous pee." Mike commented trying to make me smile.

It worked.

A slight chuckled escaped me. Will sighed and sniffled,

"Y/N? Richie told us that you and him.... you know, had sex? Did you really have sex? Cause this baby could be Richie's" Will spoke concerned,

I bit my lip.

My eyes looked down, "it's Mikes, for sure." I whispered.

"I wanted to lose it to Richie, but he rejected me... He told me he didn't want to have sex with me. That I wasn't the one for him, or good enough to take his virginity. But still, Richie told everyone that we had sex, because he has to keep up his bad boy persona..." I explained and exhaled a breath.

"So you had sex with Mike instead?- No Will, I didn't have sex with him to feel better. I get that Richie wasn't ready for me, and I understand that. But Mike didn't make me feel uncomfortable or unloved, he didn't disrespect me whatsoever." I mumbled explaining,

Will's facial expressions told me that he understood what I was explaining.

"Do you love Mike?" Will whispered then looked down at his hands.

My mouth opened up until Mike walked back in.

"Alright, Let's go tell your mom." Mike commented.

Mike POV

Will left... So Y/N and I could talk to her mom about the baby.
Y/N's mom sat us down and gave us a serious talk about what was going to happen from now on, and how she needed to talk to my parents about being 'grandparents'.

Also, Ms. Y/L/N was confused on why the baby was mine and not Richie's... We had to explain.

Ms. Y/L/N wasn't so harsh on us, but she reminded us of the consequences of being teen parents. We understood.

I was expecting Ms. Y/L/N to kick some ass.

~

"We do it today, we tell Richie and El, and then my mom can come over to talk to your parents..." Y/N whispered as we sat on her bed.

I agreed and flared my nostrils.

"What happens after this? You and I stay together, or do we- Mike, I know when we confess, Richie won't take me back... And it wouldn't be good for El and Rich to see 'us' end up as a couple right away, so let's take it easy." Y/N spoke interrupting me.

I understood her point of view.

"Moms booking an appointment now on the phone, so we can check up on the baby." Y/N whispered under her breath.

A smile spread across my face.

Richie POV

"Thanks for taking me to the Arcade Richie! Mike hardly brings me with him when he comes here." Eleven spoke as she excitedly jumped up. I focused my glance on El who was happily staring at the arcade games.

My brows raised and I watched as El continued to smile,

"Did you know that you're really... Pretty." I whispered smiling at her, El blushed and pointed at her self.

"Me? Pretty?" She whispered under her breath. My head nodded in agreement.

I wonder how Mikes gonna re-act when Eleven tells him all about our arcade day?

I Hope he hurts.

-published this draft. (: