Richie° I wish /seven/

Summary: Read Previous parts ( Richie confronts the club about the secret Journal of Y/N. It's a sign from Y/N. They need to find her)

Bill POV

"I can feel her too. She's s-still out there. W-when I said 'I hoped to f-find her' the words "Find me." appeared on a b-blank page. I explained while staring at the group.

Richie grabbed the journal from my grip and analysed the words.

"What if this is all a trick and its the clown. What if IT is pretending to be Y/N?" Ben asked. I gulped and exhaled a breath while looking down.

Could it be? What if it was the stupid clown messing with us all along? No way.

"N-no. I can feel her.- I can feel her too." Richie spoke interrupting me, I faced him and nodded.

And then the lights in my house flickered. We all looked up.

"We better start biking to that crackhead house." Richie mumbled.

Y/N POV

4 days being 'dead'. I was kept in a sewer tunnel that had two ends blocked off by metal bars.

4 days of trying to escape, 2 days of trying to eat dead animals that the clown handed to me.. My only source of food. Then I stopped eating, it was too disgusting, I wanted to die.

Why did IT want to keep me? I just wanted to die now. I know that IT faked my death... now, no one will come looking for me.

Ugh There was this weird thing that's been happening...
I felt like I could hear Richie's voice, even Bill's. Every time they'd talk I'd reply and scream it out loud.
I think I'm going crazy though, always thinking they'll be here to save me. Wrong.

*bells*

Oh no, IT's back.

I slowly walked towards the end of the tunnel where it faced the huge mountain of belongings.

My eyes had landed on IT, he was holding a kid who looked around my age... I didn't know him, maybe he was from out of town.

The boy looked terrified. I held onto the bars and tried shaking them.

"Let him go, please. L-let him go and take me." I shouted. IT just stared at me and smiled.

"RUN, start running Kid." I yelled out. The boy started running towards me.

I nodded a no. The boy placed his grip onto the metal bars and started asking for help.

The look on his face made me realise I couldn't help.

Within seconds. He was pulled away and my eyes watched as the clown ate him, alive.

I whimpered and closed my eyes shut. My loud cries had echoed through the sewers.

A few seconds later.

"Your useless friends will be here. I can sense them." IT whispered and smirked.

My head turned to face him again and I nodded a no as I watched him head towards the exiting tunnels.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU FUCKING SHIT." I yelled out loud. He just laughed and did a dancing jig.

And then I watched as he brought down a floating body from mid air,

It was a girls body. IT's glowing eyes had made the body conscious. My jaw clenched as I analysed the body.

It was... Rachel?

"Rachel?" I yelled as I ran up to the bars. The look on her face was terror and confusion,

"Y/N? Where's Richie? The group?" Rachel asked crying as she stood up & ran to where my tunnel was.

I smiled at her as she reached her hands through the bars.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't save you last time." I mumbled, Rachel nodded a no, she then quickly turned around and we saw no sign of the clown.

Where did he go? Probably off to find the group.

"I'm gonna help you get out." Rachel spoke as she kept on shaking the bars.

My tears had streamed. "Rachel, you died. And the town was devastated, Richie was hurting. He misses you. And now that you're back, he'll be so happy." I whispered explaining.

Rachel gave me a light smile.

"I don't know why the clown would bring me back to life." Rachel whispered.

-here's chapter 7. (Rachel is Richie's gf)
-why do you think IT brought Rachel back? Comment!