Finn° Its time

Summary: Y/N worries about Finn, she calls and calls whenever he's been out for too long.
In Finn's eyes, Y/N isn't his first priority anymore.

Y/N POV

Time was counting down.
I folded my arms and leaned back into the couch as I stared at the wall.

Slowly, my head turned to look down at my phone. I called Finn 3 times today and sent him multiple text... I had no idea where he was or if he was safe.

He didn't pick up my calls or even replied to me.
He always does this now, ever since a couple months ago.
Finn always comes home thinking it's alright not telling me about his whereabouts, or he'll sneak in late and think it's okay. It really isn't.

We've recently moved in together and I hate being home alone, without my boyfriend.
Especially when I moved all the way to LA for him, I have no friends here. None. I missed Canada.

Tears escaping my eyes. All I could think about was my friends voice when I called her earlier,

"Do you think he's cheating on you?" Her voice repeatedly spoke in my head.

My shaky hands reached my face and I wiped my tears away.

The sound of keys and the door unlocking snapped me out of my thoughts. I quickly sat up and sniffled away my runny nose.

Finn walked in and didn't even say anything to me.

"I'm going to bed." Finn mumbled as he walked past me.

I gulped, "Where were you Finn?! I called you and texted you. I was worried." I spoke as I stood up.

Finn turned around and rolled his eyes at me.

"I was with Josh, Lucas. They had a comedy show and all that shit. Now, can I sleep Y/N? It's 4 am." Finn mumbled angrily.

I could feel myself lose it. My tears were non stop.

"Why don't you tell me? I get so worried and I hate it- You know what Y/N? You cling onto me so fucking much, so when I get the chance to leave you and this apartment , I enjoy my opportunity. Also, you worry too much, stop being annoying, or go ahead and annoy some other guy. Fucking hell Y/N, you frustrate me." Finn yelled interrupting me.

I stayed quiet.

He doesn't like me.

"Finn? Do I make you happy?" I whispered crying. Finn clenched his jaw.

Waiting for his answer...all you could hear was my intense breathing.

"No." Finn replied easily and then looked around.

I stood there shocked.
This feeling of pain just washed over me, and all I wanted to do was hurt myself... I knew I wasn't good enough for him.

It was hard for me to swallow, and my breathing was rapid.

"I'm not your first priority anymore right?" I whispered faintly. Finn flared his nostrils and nodded a no.

It was clear to me. Finn didn't like me, he didn't like our relationship. He didn't give a shit about how much I loved him.

I sniffled. "I'm just going to go. When you're o-out tomorrow, and not home, I'll grab m-my things and leave." I explained choking on my words, I then headed towards the front door.

I reached for the door knob and turned it, I was ready to leave all of this behind.

"I cheated on you." Finn spoke from behind.

I tightened my grip onto the door knob and exhaled a breath. I didn't want to say anything, I just needed to leave.

Making my way out of the apartment and down the hallway, I broke down in tears.

Where was I gonna go? I have nothing. I reached for my phone in my pocket and decided to call someone I kinda knew, who also lived In LA.

The phone rang, I didn't know if he was gonna be awake at 4am.

"Hey. Ugh, Jaeden? Can I come over? I kinda need somewhere to go." I whispered painfully.

-(,: Oh man.