Finn° Its time |2|

Summary: Read Previous part (Y/N leaves Finn)

Jaeden POV

I inhaled a deep breath and exhaled slowly, my hand knocked against the door and I leaned my head closer to it.

"Y/N? Uh, I have ice tea for you, we can drink it together...and I also have one of my sweaters for you. Since you didn't bring any clothes here." I mumbled before opening the door into the guest room of my house.

My eyes examined Y/N in bed, she was leaning against the head board and basically cuddling her knee's.

Y/N's been here for only 2 hours and she explained everything.

Her soft smile appeared as I handed her ice tea and a sweater, then I made my way to the other side of the bed.

"Thank you Jae." She whispered, I grinned and watched as she placed my sweater on.

I stayed quiet and decided to drink my ice tea. Mhm peach flavoured.

Y/N took a sip of hers quickly.
It stayed silent for a few minutes. I could see how hurt she was, and it was all because of Finn... He ruined her.

Y/N's head then turned to face me.

"Jae? D-do you happen to know who Finn slept with?" Y/N whispered, I swallowed and nodded a no. Her head then turned to face a different direction.

"No idea, but he's a dick for cheating on you." I replied while flaring my nostrils.

Y/N shrugged her shoulders,
"Yeah, I guess. But If I were him... I'd cheat on me too." Y/N replied with a faint whisper, my brows frowned and I nodded a no.

"Y/N, don't say or even think like that." I mumbled right after.

Y/N sniffled and faced me again.

"What's sad is that, I think like that almost everyday Jaeden. I know I'm not good enough for him, and it's true because he doesn't like me, he cheated on me, he cheated on me." Y/N cried,

I then wrapped my arms around her to calm Y/N down, she cried into my chest, repeating that Finn cheated on her.

"He cheated on me, and I hate myself- You'll be okay." I whispered interrupting her.

Her cries made me hug her tighter,
"I thought he loved me." Y/N whispered the last part. It broke my heart, all she wanted was for Finn to love her.

Finn POV

I laid in bed. Still awake.

I couldn't sleep so I tossed and turned in this lonely empty bed.

Where was Y/N? Where would she have gone to stay?

I frustratedly moved around in bed and gripped onto my hair slightly,

"Fuck." I mumbled as I sat up.
Suddenly, the sound of keys and the door made me turn my head.

"Y/N?" I whispered.

Making my way up and out of my bed room I raced over to the living room and by the kitchen, hoping to see Y/N.

It was Bella, a good friend of Josh's, and the girl I slept with and cheated on Y/N with.

"Hey baby, I still have that spare key you gave me." Bella spoke smiling, I nodded a no.

"Yeah, not tonight, or ever again. And, I need that spare key. We can't do this anymore." I mumbled grabbing the key and pushed her out.

Bella yelled and I closed the door on her.

"Fuck you Finn" She yelled back. I rolled my eyes and didn't care.

I needed sleep... I had a flight tomorrow to Canada so we could film for IT.

Y/N POV

"I have a flight to Canada Ontario tomorrow, you know for IT? Do you wanna come with me? I know you live in Toronto, So going back home and seeing your family would be a good idea Y/N." Jaeden mentioned as we laid in bed.

I agreed and smiled,

"Sounds good." I whispered tiredly, Jaeden grinned.

"I'll book a seat for you now." Jaeden mentioned while sitting up, I nodded a no and pulled him back down.

"No, do it later. Sleep for now." I whispered while he laid back down, I then leaned my head onto him.

Jaeden smiled and pulled me closer.

-YeeT