Finn° break?💘

Summary: Finn ask's Y/N if she wanted to hang out and eat with him during their break on set.

Y/N POV

I placed down my water bottle and entered the make up and hair trailer,

"Are you on break now?" Sharon, my hair stylist asked. My head nodded in agreement and I happy danced. I was glad I finally had a break, I started filming since 3 am this morning.

"Yeah I just finished my scenes with Finn on the roof...and then we have to come back in an hour or so, for that 'other scene'." I mumbled replying. Sharon just winked at me and placed the hair products away.

My phone vibrated and saw a text from my Ex-boyfriend.

To: Y/N
From: Asher

Can we talk? I know what I said the other day was wrong and idiotic of me. Please just reply to me.

I rolled my eyes after scanning his message and placed my phone away into my back pocket.

"I'm on my break, I'll see you in a few." I spoke before opening the trailer door and heading out.

"Y/N!"

I lifted my head to see Finn standing at the bottom of the hair and make up trailer steps.

My brows raised and I smirked, "Yeah Finn?" I replied while joining him as I stepped down. Finn smacked his lips together and then looked down. I watched as he sniffled and then faced me again.

"I was going to ask, if you wanted to have, uh your break with me?" Finn asked mumbling. I smiled just staring at this mop head.

"I'd love too." I replied, Finn scratched his head and then pointed towards his trailer.

"I ordered Uber eats, and I know you love Chicken wings so I bought them, along with other things... I was hoping we could just eat in my trailer." Finn explained as we walked together.

The thought of Finn knowing what I liked to eat and my favourite food was great. Finn opened the door to his trailer, I saw the food, Wow, he was prepared.

I chuckled and faced Finn as I entered the trailer.

"You deserve it, you've been an amazing Co-star and a TV girlfriend." Finn mumbled, I blushed and thanked him. My arms wrapped around him.

"You're the best, thank you so much Finn." I whispered happily... This was the most sweetest thing.

Finn POV

We sat on the trailer couch just talking about the scenes we had earlier while eating our food.

"The roof scenes were great." I mumbled smiling at her, Y/N agreed and rolled her eyes.

"I will admit, it was scary filming up there, I hate heights." Y/N replied while facing me, I laughed and reached for my water bottle.

As I sipped my water, my glance analysed her...

"How have you been since, uh since the breakup with you and Asher?" I asked curious.

Y/N bit her lower lip and blinked. She then placed her food away, and then facing me completely.

"Well, The first couple weeks were emotional and completely hell, and now, things are getting better. So, I've been really happy lately." Y/N explained while smiling at me.

I blushed and placed my food away,

"You've played a huge part of making me happy lately.... Finn, I'm glad you're my co-star." Y/N mumbled, I gulped nervously and let out a nervous weird chuckle. Then followed by a snort. I placed my hand over my mouth and Y/N smirked.

"Sorry, uh you make me nervous." I explained, Y/N rolled her eyes and leaned back into the couch.

"Thank you for this break." Y/N whispered, I leaned back and turned to face her. Both our heads just leaning back.

It became silent for a while.

"I'm nervous about, the next scene." Y/N mumbled under her breath. I clenched my jaw and agreed with her.

Our next scene was a kissing scene. It'd be our first kiss as Co-stars and as an On screen couple.

"It'll be good." I whispered just staring at her. Y/N exhaled a breath.

"I know it will, just nervous because, I hope it doesn't make it awkward between us... You're really important to me." Y/N explained, my heart began to race and I became red.

I mumbled on my words before talking.

"Y-you're important to me as well." I replied. While I stared into her eyes, I thought about all the good times I had with Y/N, on set and off set.

Y/N made me smile all the time.

"Finn, I need to tell you something." Y/N blurted out quickly, I stayed quiet, I then nodded for her to continue what she needed to tell me.

Y/N opened her mouth and was about to continue explaining but I then leaned in to kiss her.
Those soft lips were perfectly placed onto mine, this was amazing.

I smiled as I pulled back, Y/N nervously smiled.

"I like you, Finn. And y-you kissing me was, was so, I can't even explain." Y/N whispered with a small smile. I exhaled a breath.

"I like you more. And, now... There's no need to be nervous about the kissing scene or the outcome between us. Because, I want to be with you." I replied nervously and then looked down.

I felt as Y/N lifted my chin up to stare at her,

"feelings mutual." She whispered. I grinned.

-This was requested 🧡👹