Finn° Shoot (SMUT warning)

Smut warning, so ya know, if you don't like this shit then skip ahead, matter fact don't even scroll down. no bad comments.

Summary: Y/N teasing Finn while on tour over text.

-smut warning yet again
-smuts are the imagines that get all the reads tbh. I see y'all smfh
-short

Finn POV

It's only been 4 days of being on tour with Calpurnia and I was going mad crazy without my girl sleeping by my side. The only problem with touring on a bus was having to deal with my motion sickness.

I laid in my bed bunk, my body was sore from tonight's show, I needed to relax... Like seriously.
I was also trynna talk to a sleepy Jack. He was in the bed bunk above mine.

"Is Malcom and Ayala still out there playing guitar hero?" I spoke.
Jack mumbled a 'yes', and then mumbled a few words that did not make sense after that. This kid was falling asleep on me.

I felt the vibration of my phone, my hands reaching for my phone to see a text from Y/N.

To: Finn
From : Y/N

You must be sore right now...

I clenched my jaw and smirked while typing back to her.

To: Y/N
From : Finn

Extremely babe, what are you still doing up? It's 2 am there.

Before even pressing the damn send button, I got the notification that she sent me an image.

Fuck.
Tapping onto the picture I could feel myself heat up.

My eyes examined Y/N's body shot.
I gripped onto my phone tightly and pushed down the blanket off of me.

I fucking know why she's up at 2am. Deciding to close my bed bunk curtain, incase anyone walked in.

My mind was focused on reading her dirty messages. I shook my head and closed my eyes slowly...
I began to imagine...shit I was pretending that she was all up on me, her hands dragging down my body, using those hands to cling onto me.

Shoot, I needed to do something before trying to sleep.

Y/N POV

The notification popped up. I grinned just reading Finn's text.

To: Y/N
From: Finn

You got me growing, I need a full show. Call me now, with the camera turned on.

-more smut for y'all