Finn° Performance (SMUT Warning)

Summary: Finn asks for some skills and techniques to better his performance. (If you know what I mean)

-Warning, little bit of SMUT so be warned ⚠️
-please listen to the song lol

Y/N POV

I sighed and continued to listen to my best friends babbling...

Me and Finn were in my room hanging out before he leaves for NYC tomorrow, he had a Calpurnia show going on and I wanted to go, but my school attendance was terribly low.

He kept on talking about some girl he had a thing with in LA, apparently she broke up with Finn because he was too boring for her.

I beg a differ, he isn't boring at all, he's just not so... what's the word...'adventurous'

"Finnie, the way you describe this girl just make it seems like she isn't your type of girl. Don't be so down on yourself, I know you're a great boyfriend. She's missing out." I explained and smiled at my bestie.

Finn scrunched his nose and leaned back onto my bed, he sighed as he laid down.

"Maybe my performance in bed sucks, or is my personality boring?" Finn stated, I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay who the fuck says 'performance?' Omg, Wow you really are a boring person..." I mumbled teasing Finn.

I felt a hand slap my arm and I winced in pain, then laughed because of how offended he got.

"I'm joking you dweeb. Maybe, just maybe, you weren't so great in bed, so she left your ass." I commented.

Finn sat up and faced me,

"Am I really that bad?" Finn groaned, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah brother, I wouldn't know that. Maybe you need to do role play? That's usually a great way to spice things up, make it less boring." I explained and smirked.

Finn nodded a no,

"There's no use Y/N, I'm single- For your next girlfriend idiot." I mumbled cutting him off.

Finn inhaled and then exhaled, his eyes just staring at me.

"Well, show me Y/N." Finn whispered, I frowned my eyebrows and nodded a no.

"No, Finn. I am not showing you techniques and giving you advice. Wouldn't that be weird? We're best friends and that's just, a No No " I replied then stood up.

Finn clenched his jaw, he looked serious.

"Y/N, I know how freaky you can get, I want you to perform your skills on me. And hey, what are best friends for?" Finn spoke with a grin and stepped towards me.

Suddenly, a change of tension happened. Like the atmosphere was completely different.

A slight chuckle escaped my lips.

"Fine. Have a seat, let me show you some things a girl like me, would go insane over." I explained then gulped.

My eyes examined as Finn sat down on my vanity chair.

I kneeled down in front of him, at his legs. My hands brushed up, lingering over his area.

"Woah." Finn muffled faintly as he watched me rub against him. He continued to lick his lips.

I smiled and stood up, as I walked up from behind him I decided to tie him up.
I reached for my scarf hanging on my door, slowly I brought his hands around to his back and tied him up.

"You're next." Finn whispered as he sat there being tied up.

I grinned as I stood behind him, my hands tilted his neck slightly, leaning forward I placed wet soft kisses along his neck, and up to his ear.

"Mhm." Finn moaned then licked his lips.
I swerved my way around to his front, Finn looked up at me and smirked. I decided to straddle him, just feeling his area on mine made me nervous.

Finn purposely rocked his hips and thrusted against my area, he knew what he was doing. He watched as I lightly moaned from the pleasure...

"Y/N! FINN! Come on we're leaving for dinner! Finn we're meeting your parents at the restaurant! Come down stairs now!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

I felt like I snapped out of my freaky state. Hopping off of Finn, I quickly untied him.

"What the fuck just happened? Oh Jesus." I mumbled smiling.

Finn smirked as he stood up, his fingers brushed along his bottom lip.

"I don't know, but I liked it." Finn replied.

As hard it is to admit, i liked it as well. I liked being sexual with my best friend.

-yeah this was a small smut basically.