Mike + Will ° Attention

Summary: Y/N doesn't receive any of Mike's attention anymore

-this was requested

Y/N POV

"Have you done the science homework that Mr. Clarke assigned us?" Will asked me while he held onto his bag straps, he turned his head to face me as we walked to school.

I nodded my head in agreement, "I did. How about you?" I asked back with a smile, Will just chuckled lightly and nodded his head.

"Of course." Will replied. I smirked lightly and glanced of what was in front of me, the entrance to school.

Most mornings, me and Will would walk to school, or Bike with the gang.

"There they are!" Will spoke as he pointed to the group, they were standing by the Bike racks. I focused my attention on Mike, and then looked over at Jane.

She was wrapped in his arms and smiling. Nice.

Mike doesn't even talk to me that much anymore, he was my best friend. Ever since Eleven, it's been different. I never got his attention anymore.

Lucas and Max weren't here at school today, because they were with Lucas's mom out of town, along with Lucas' sister.

"Dustin, I need that text book I gave you." I mumbled as I faced him, Dustin swung his back pack around and quickly pulled out the text book he borrowed from me.

"Here my lady!" Dustin spoke, I giggled and grabbed the book.

"So, tonight I was wondering if you guys could come around to my house, like maybe 5 or 6pm- Can't, me and Jane are going to Star Court Mall for food and then maybe a movie." Mike spoke interrupting me.

I gulped and just stared at Mike.

"Oh." I mumbled while standing there.

Suddenly the bell rang. I watched as Mike smiled and held hands with Jane, they both walked off.

Will turned me around and Dustin walked over.

"Why didn't you tell Mi- It's fine Will, look, tonight's plans are cancelled. I don't feel like throwing or having a party anyway." I replied and exhaled.

Will smacked his lips together and Dustin gave me a look,

"We can go to the Star Court Mall, just the three of us!" Dustin suggested.

I smirked and we all continued to walk towards the halls.

"I'd like that." I mumbled towards the boys.

Will POV

Mr. Clarke was rambling on about some trip that was coming up and I sat there at my desk just staring at Y/N.
Her smile was everything.

"Psst, Y/N? Did you do the Homework?" Mike asked as he leaned over towards Y/N.

Y/N pulled out the homework sheets and smiled at Mike, my eyes just watched as Mike quickly grabbed her sheet and sat back in his seat. He started copying and writing on his sheet. Mike even let Jane copy
Y/N's work.

My eyebrows frowned and I rolled my eyes. The way Y/N allowed Mike do that made me angry, it also made me angry that she paid attention to him...

A few minutes later we had free time, we could play science board games or examine the scientific models of the human anatomy.

I looked down at my work and wanted to write a note for Y/N.

I wanted to tell Y/N about, about how much I liked her.

"I need 2 runners, go down and send this box to the F block." Mr. Clarke spoke, I stood up and so did
Y/N.

"We can do it." Y/N spoke and smiled at me. I blushed and Mr. Clarke agreed.

Y/N POV

As we held onto the big box of science books and tapes we both stayed quiet.

We were slowly walking down the hallway, no words were being said.

"I-I know you said you didn't want to throw a party or even hang out, but I would love to come over tonight. Me and Dustin." Will explained, I looked up at him and nodded a no.

"No it's fine Will- Y/N, What Mike did was stupid." Will replied as he cut me off.

I gulped and placed down the box.

Me and Will stood there in the empty hallway just staring at one another.

"It's not fine Y/N, let us come over and celebrate. It's your damn Birthday, don't let Mike's stupidness stop you from that. Me and Dustin want to celebrate with you. I bought you a gift anyway. " Will explained,

I swallowed loudly and sniffled,

"You bought me a gift?" I mumbled just smiling at Will.

Will nodded in agreement. Suddenly foot steps approached near us, the sounds of the steps echoed the halls...

Me and Will turned around and saw as Mike and Jane ran down the halls, ditching class.

Probably going to the mall.

I felt like crying.
I watched Mike run off with Jane.

"He forgot my birthday." I mumbled as tears escaped.

My best friend forgot about me. He didn't want anything to do with me, only good thing I was useful for was my homework.

I looked down at Will's hands that were now interlocked with mine, my eyes trailed up as I faced Will.

A smile plastered on my face as he held onto my hand tightly.

"I'd never forget." Will whispered, my heart raced and I then wrapped my arms around him. He cared for me, he paid attention.

-this was requested (;
- how was this?