Finn° Pants?

Summary: You have a problem with your pants and Finn is there to help you. What a gentleman.

Y/N POV

I rolled my eyes and placed my sunglasses on. I had these major bags from the flight, I didn't sleep at all and now I looked like a wreck.

In a few hours I had a very special surprise, well, mom planned this surprise so I wonder what she has planned for tonight. I needed to get ready as quick as possible.
One problem, I forgot my luggage that was packed with skirts, dresses and pants. I needed to shop quickly before we head out.
Gladly me and mom arrived at our hotel.

"What do you mean the 1540 Paris Suite is booked, we booked it. Please have it checked again, we have it under our names." Mom explained.

I sighed and leaned against the counter.
Suddenly, a wave of cramps had come my way and I was in pain.

"I'm checking now ma'am." The lobby lady spoke as she faced my mom.
I raised my brows and turned my head to see a guy my age and his mom checking in as well...

He looked familiar.

I then sneezed. Bad. Oh so very bad.

I leaked.

My eyes went wide and I told mom I was gonna quickly use the bathroom. I needed to check.

Finn POV

"The 1540 Paris Suite has been booked already by 2 people. We had a system mix up, you'll be in the suite next to that room, the 1541 Paris Suite." The lady spoke explaining to me and mom.

I nodded in agreement and held onto my luggage. Mom turned to face me,

"You ready for the premiere tonight." Mom asked with a smile. I inhaled and then exhaled.

"Sure am. I'm just hungry at the moment, I need food." I mumbled, she just laughed and fixed my hair.

"I'll help with your bags." The escort spoke as he looked at me and mom. He started loading up the cart with our luggage's.

"I'm gonna go for a walk around the hotel, you know check it out for a bit. I'll meet you up in our room." I mentioned.
Mom agreed and I held onto my key card.

My eyes examined the beauty of the hotel.

I could feel my breathing increase. I could feel my anxiety. My hands were shaky and all I wanted to do was be hugged, be told that I was going to be alright.

My eyes closed as I stood still. My hands placed on my hips.

I then opened my eyes and saw a girl standing by the restroom area, she looked worried.

I decided to help.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, she nervously nodded.

"Totally. Just tired." She replied. I chuckled and looked around.

"Do you need help. It looks like you ripped your pants- Why would you think that?" She asked quickly and cut me off.

I smirked.

"You, you're hiding your hands behind your back and when you move, it looks awkward. Like you have a pant dilemma." I explained and laughed.

She just raised her brows.

"Oh you're good. Anyway, I'll just tell you. I'm an open person, so, sorry if this is tmi. I- I." She stopped talking and didn't even look at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and folded my arms.

"Come on, tell me. You cannot lead up to that." I whispered. She gave me full eye contact.

"I leaked my pants with blood. I'm on my period. And, I don't wanna walk around or go to the lobby with bloody pants or stains. My pants are white." She explained and pointed down at her legs, I sniffled and she gave me a cheesy smile.

"It's gross I know, I'm sorry- No, it's fine. I get it, some girl stuff. Look, I have my Pajama pants in my back pack. You can clean yourself up in the bathroom and wear them." I explained as I pulled my pants out from my back pack.

My grin continued to show.

I stepped towards her as I gave her the pants.

Her cute giggle caught my attention.

"There's puppies on your pajama pants? How cute." She commented, I bit my lip.

"Yeah so what? Their cool. Come on, out them on." I mumbled, she just raised her brows.

"Are you sure? Is this okay? I'm Y/N by the way." She replied, I nodded in agreement.

"It's okay. You can keep them. And I'm Finn." I replied with a smile.

"Thank you so much Finn." Y/N whispered then turned around and ran into the woman's bathroom.

I smirked and turned around.

-this was, idk tbh 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪 enjoy?