Richie+ Mike (crossover) "showing." Three

Summary: Read Previous Parts ( Mike and Y/N decide to confess, at the Campaign)

Richie POV

Dustin, Stan and I finally arrived back at my house. The whole gang was basically here, except for El, Max and Y/N.

"Where's El, Max and Y/N?" I asked curiously while staring at the whole gang, the three of us entered the basement.

Mike stood up from the couch,

"Eleven and Max went to get snacks at starcourt, and uh Y/N is up stairs, taking a nap... She didn't feel so good." Mike explained while folding his arms.

I inhaled a breath and then exhaled, my hands clapped together.

"Well, lets get this campaign started." I spoke with a smile before repositioning my glasses.

Mike POV

Halfway through the campaign, Richie began talking about the new girl in town, her name was Reagan.

"Dude, She has long blonde hair, majorly cute and pretty, yeah, I saw her rollerblading near the arcade, and wow, she has some nice juggs." Richie commented towards the boys.

I flared my nostrils and scoffed...

"I don't think you should be talking about another girl like that. You know, since you have Y/N." I blurted out.

Everyone stared at me, all glaring. It became quiet.

"Speaking of Y/N, go wake her up Rich! She needs to join this campaign!" Beverly spoke smiling.

My eyes watched as Richie stood up... Oh shit, I forgot that Y/N crashed in my room, on my bed.

Quickly I followed Richie up the basement stairs.

"Just to let you know Richie....Y/N ah uh, crashed in my room. So she's on my bed." I blurted out, Richie just raised his eyebrows and scoffed,

"Why isn't she sleeping in my bed?- Well, my bedroom is closer to the stairs, so maybe she just entered my room..." I spoke interrupting Richie, knowing it was bullshit.

She slept in my room because we cuddled earlier, before the whole gang arrived at our house.

Y/N wasn't feeling good so I comforted her.

Y/N POV

I could hear two voices faintly talking in the room, my eye lids opened up and I saw Richie making his way towards me, Mike was standing against his door frame just watching from behind Richie.

"Baby, are you okay?" Richie asked while sitting on the bed and hugging me. I felt his arms wrap around me, my head nodding in agreement as I hugged him back.

"Yeah, I was really tired, and I didn't feel my best. But now I'm good, I got some rest." I explained, my eye contact never left Mikes as I continued to hug Richie.

"The gang is downstairs, do you wanna come down? Eat some snacks?" Richie asked, I grinned staring at the bug-eyed cutie.

"Yeah I'll come down, I just need to drink some water and use the bathroom." I whispered back, Richie smirked and stood up.

"I'll meet you downstairs, I gotta head back to the campaign." Richie commented then wondered off.

Mike stayed silent as he stared at me, Richie was gone.

"How are you actually feeling?" Mike asked me, I stood up slowly and examined as he walked towards me.

"Fine, I'm just weak Mike, but it's because I'm super tired- Go back to sleep Y/N, you don't have to get up." Mike commented while holding onto me.

His embrace and touch, made me feel safe.

"Mike, I don't know what to do, about us, about them." I spoke lightly, Mike sniffled and kissed my forehead.

Richie POV

I made it halfway down the stairs... I could hear Y/N and Mike talking.

Slowly, I made my way back up the stairs, and closer to Mikes room. My head peaked into the room, hoping they wouldn't notice.

My eyes examined the two of them close towards one another, too close... Mike wrapped his arms around Y/N, tightly in an embrace...

"Mike, I don't know what to do, about us, about them." Y/N tried to whisper, Mike sniffled before kissing her forehead.

I scoffed and clenched my jaw. "About us? About them?" I mouthed out of confusion.

My girlfriend was cheating on me...
Cheating on me with my own brother.

I don't get it? He fucking looks exactly like me? Why would she do this? Why would Mike do this?

I was about to interrupt them both, but, I figured that Mike should feel what I was feeling...
My fists balled up and I decided to head downstairs.

Mike POV

I allowed for Y/N to continue resting. Once I made it downstairs and into the basement Richie glared at me,

"Where's Y/N?" Richie asked, my lips licked and I pointed up stairs.

"She's still tired so.... She's gonna get some more rest." I replied and placed my hands into my pockets. Richie nodded his head and continued talking to El.

Eleven kept giggling and what not, so I turned to Will.

"Will, we have to talk. Privately." I whispered.

Will followed me up the basement stairs and looked confused.

We made it to the kitchen, finally alone.

"You're the only one I can tell, and You're longest person I've known here, other than Richie but, look, I need to tell you something that you must keep quiet." I mumbled very quickly,

Will stood there and nodded,

"Mike you're my best friend, you can tell me." Will muffler, I gulped and exhaled.

"Y/N and I got together 2 months ago, and, and uh she's pregnant with my baby. Dude, I love her, and she loves me. I think." I explained.

Will didn't say a word.

"How do you know that the baby is 100% yours? It could be Richie's- No it isn't, it's mine." I replied bluntly.

Will shrugged, "Mike how do you know that? It could be Richie's baby?!" Will asked,

I sniffled, "Y/N and Richie haven't had sex yet, Y/N said." I commented back.

We both stood there in shock.

-here's a long chap.