Richie + Bill° I wish /eleven part two/

Summary: Read Previous parts (Richie apologised to Y/N)

Y/N POV

Walking to the library quickly I wiped my tears and made sure to return my books.

Forgiving Richie would take a long time, yes he was my best friend, and yes I love him, but he hurt me.

I slowly made my way over to the bike racks, and saw someone who made me smile widely,

"What are you doing waiting here?" I spoke as I nervously fiddled with my fingers, my glance looked up at Bill and smiled.

"I decided to wait for you. I wanted to bike with you to the d-diner." Bill replied, I blushed and looked down at our shoes.
Bill stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me,

"Let's eat, then a-after we're all going to Ben's house." Bill whispered, I agreed to what he said and untangled from his grip.

As Bill helped me unlock my bike from the rack I could see Richie far in the distance, my eyes kept contact with him until I turned around.

"Ready?" Bill asked me with a grin, I nodded in agreement.

Bill POV

Watching her smile and laugh was something I adored. Having Y/N back meant so much to me, and so much to the group.

We parked our bikes into the racks and I grinned just watching her lock her bike into place.

Y/N blushed as she stood up, "What? Do I have something on my face?" She asked me, I nodded a no.

"No, just t-thinking about how, h-how you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I explained and looked down nervously,
I examined and felt as she grabbed my hand. As she brought our hands up, I lifted my head up and made eye contact with her.

We stared at one another,

"Bill, You mean a lot to me." Y/N whispered and tightened her grip onto my hand. I placed on a smile and blushed.

"Let's go and enjoy some food with our friends ."
Y/N mumbled and started walking, I realised she was still holding my hand... It made me happy.

I decided to stop her before we entered the diner.
I pulled her gently around to face me,

"Y/N" I whispered, she raised her brows and I nervously blinked.

"I-I love you." I spoke and then gulped.

First time I said 'I love you' to a girl. It felt right.

"I love you too Bill." Y/N replied with a soft smile.
My heart had felt like it melted.

Y/N continued to smile and I felt as she leaned in to kiss me. Her arms wrapped around my neck while my arms snaked around her waist.

"Wow." Was all I kept saying in my mind.

Richie POV

Frozen. On my bike.

Bill and Y/N kissing near the entrance of the diner. My nostrils flared and my heart skipped too many beats.

I clenched my jaw and decided to park my bike, as I walked past, it caught Y/N's attention.

"I'll meet you inside." Y/N whispered to Bill before walking over to me.

My eyes closed as she walked over,

"Richie." Y/N mumbled from behind. I turned and sniffled,

"Forgiving you will be hard. It'll take time and patience, and that kiss we had... Meant nothing to me, I don't want to be with someone who wished I was dead or expressed that they hated me." Y/N explained and exhaled a breath.

That gut feeling of losing her came. I took a step forward but she stepped back,

"I'm sorry Y/N....But, don't you think that kiss meant something important? I was the only one who could wake you up." I explained crying.

Y/N nodded a no. "Y/N,- Richie it meant nothing." Y/N replied cutting me off.

My tears streamed freely,
"I understand. Look, I'm sorry about what I've done, I-I wish I wouldn't have said those words to you..." I cried.

Y/N looked down and silently cried. I wanted to hug her but she kept pushing me away.

"You wished for me to be killed, we can't always get what we want." Y/N mumbled and choked on her words.

"I didn't mean what I said." I replied as I held her close to me, suddenly I felt as she started punching my stomach and crying. I continued to hold her in my arms.

"I don't e-even know w-who you are anymore." Y/N cried as she punched me in the gut. I tried calming her down but she pushed me away.

"Just leave. Ugh, I wish you left me alone... I wish I went all the way and ended it. You made it worse for me Richie, you ruined me." Y/N whispered.

I blinked out my tears and stood there.
"I don't want to lose you Y/N." I mumbled. She nodded a no.

"You already lost me Richie." Y/N replied.

My eyes had watched as she slowly turned around and walked away.

"I miss my best friend." Y/N mentioned before leaving and entering the diner.

I took off my glasses and broke down crying. I missed my best friend too... I also loved my best friend.

-here's part 2 👌🏽
- Yes Bill is gonna end up with her👏