Mike° her or me

Summary: Y/N walks in on Mike and Eleven kissing (ST S3 Mileven Kiss)

-requested a lot smh 😂
-short

Y/N POV
Leaning against my locker, I watched as the kids at my school rushed out of the halls, it was a little over 3:15pm.

I felt his presence,
"Y/N, we need to talk" Mike whispered as he stood next to me, I turned to fully face him now, I wondered if this was the moment where Mike was going to finally choose who he wanted to be with. I gulped nervously and analysed as Mike secretly pulled me closer to him, those brown eyes could make me the happiest girl, but also the saddest.

I seriously knew how much Eleven meant to him, the whole party knows how much El meant to Mike, and ever since me and Mike started sneaking around, I felt bad yes, but I've always had a thing for Mike, ever since we were four years old... El knew that prior, and she yet she still wanted Mike.

"Mike we need to stop cheating, and sneaking around, you treat me like, like I'm second best...I don't want to be someone's second priority, I want to be your first" I explained while stepping back from Mikes grip.

"I agree, no more cheating. I need to choose between you and her..." Mike whispered, I felt this gut feeling inside my stomach, knowing he would probably choose El.

The way Mike pushed his hair aside and rolled his eyes, "I need to meet Will soon, can I come over tonight?" Mike whispered before staring into my eyes, I agree with a slight nod.

Mike snaked his arms around my hips while his fore head onto mine, "I'll be over at 7:00" Mike whispered, he gave me a slight smile.

Mike POV
I was at Will's for a little bit talking to him about his problems and issues. On the way to Y/N's house, I knew that I was going to pass elevens house, so I decided to go visit her.

I truly didn't know who I wanted to be with, Eleven and I had a connection ever since I met her, but with Y/N she gives me a whole different vibe when I'm with her, she was also my best friend.

I couldn't concentrate, El danced her way around her room talking about school and how much she was loving life.

"baby? Mike? Are you okay?" Eleven asked me concerned, I snapped out of my thoughts and sat up properly, As I sat at the end of her bed, I felt as El stepped forward and leaned in to kiss me.

Y/N POV

El had called me about an hour ago and asked to drop off the notes I had written down in science, I better drop them off quickly.

I greeted Hopper and made my way upstairs, I looked down at my watch to make sure it wasn't 7:00 yet.

"6:37" was the current time.

I then made my way to her room, her door was slightly open so I decided to just walk in.

I felt like dropping my notes and breaking down as my eyes witnessed Mike and Eleven kissing, the way they kissed made my throat close up, I felt like my heart beat slowed down.

"Uh, El here's your notes" I spoke nervously, Mike stopped lip locking with El and made eye contact with me.

"Thanks Y/N, just leave them on my desk!" El commented, I sniffled and turned around,

"I'm gonna go" I muffled before rushing myself out of the house.
I could feel myself having difficulty to breathe, finally reaching outside I felt as my tears just escaped me, of course Mike was going to pick El, and I should've known, I'm just the 'second' girl.

"Y/N? Wait up! " His voice muffled, I turned to see Mike behind me.

"We need to talk Y/N- About what? There's nothing to discuss, I know you want her over me." I replied cutting Mike off.

Mike stayed quiet.

"See... Mike, you want her, and that's okay, I saw this coming" I commented, Mike stepped forward, I felt as he pulled me into his embrace but I backed away.

"Let's pretend like "we" never happened, no more bringing it up." I mumbled crying, Mike nodded a no, "Y/N, I haven't made up my mind yet " Mike spoke while crying,
I couldn't believe that me and Mike were even talking about this outside of Elevens house,

"I love you as well." Mike whispered.
My arms folded together.

"I'll make this easier for you, choose her, you'll regret choosing me in the end" I replied before walking off.

-short but here.