Mike° Greetings '2'

Summary: Mike meets Y/N at Star court and become friends, Jane tells Mike to invite Y/N to one of their hang outs.

-felt like this needed a part 2

Mike POV

I was packing my bag, making sure I had spare clothes, snacks, my walkie, and was indecisive about bringing my minty gum or not.

"So are you sleeping over Jane's?" Lucas asked as he sat at the end of my bed, I nodded a no and zipped up my back pack.

"No not her house... uh, You know that new girl
Y/N? yeah I'm staying over her house, she invited me to hang out... Also, she's been invited to hang with us this weekend ." I explained,

Lucas stood up and gave me a confused expression,

"You're staying over another 'girls' house that isn't your girlfriends? And on a school night?" Lucas asked shocked, my head nodded and my lips smacked together.

"Yeah, is there a problem?" I questioned back, Lucas rested his hands on his hips and walked back and forth.  He was pacing, he always did this.

"Mike there is a definite problem" Lucas replied, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Mike, we just find it strange that you're sleeping over a random girls house, you hardly know her." Dustin spoke as his head popped out of my bathroom, I clenched my jaw while Dustin joined me and Lucas.

"It took you like 3 years for you to sleepover my house- Dustin, it's because I don't like your cat." I replied interrupting him, Dustin just scoffed back.

"Does Jane know?" Lucas asked, I nodded a no and shrugged my shoulders, "Does she need to know everything -Mike, if I were to sleep over another girls house, Max would skateboard over my throat." Lucas replied with attitude, my hands raised up on the air.

"Look it's no deal, I'm trying to make friends." I spat back, Lucas nodded a no,

"Bull, you were hesitant with Max joining the party, A-HHA you like this 'Y/N'  girl, don't you?" Lucas yelled, Dustin turned to face me and I nodded a no,

"guys, I like her as a friend, she actually has a lot of things in common with me, so when you meet her this week-end, you'll understand..." I explained briefly.

Y/N POV

School became better, I made friends... And Mike would talk to me around school and in class... He gave me his landline number,  which was dope, we'd talk quite a lot actually, almost every night.
But tonight, I had invited him to come over.
My first sleepover I was hosting in Hawkins, my first sleepover ever...

"What's her name? The girl sleeping over- Mom, her name is Michael, and this girl is actually a male." I replied cutting her off, my mom placed her hand over her mouth and got excited all of a sudden,

"A boy? will you two be in the basement tonight? Because we just re-filled the downstairs fridge with snacks and all kinds of food, go crazy." Mom announced.

She was only allowing a boy to sleepover because she was too overjoyed that this was the first time that I actually had someone sleepover.

"Thanks mom." I replied back.

To pass the time, I went upstairs to my room and just walked around,

"What do people do at sleepovers? I definitely can't paint Mikes nails" I whispered to myself, I rubbed the back of my neck nervously,

"Y/N! Michael is here!" Mom yelled, I panicked and ran out of my room to go collect him...
I then ran back into my room to quickly fix my un-even painting hung up on my wall.

Now I was ready to go see him.

Making my way downstairs, I saw the tall boy waiting at the end of the steps, he grinned and started coming up,

"Ah, we'll be in my basement." I spoke, Mike agreed and followed me to my basement.

"Okay I have to admit to something?" I explained while reaching the bottom steps of my basement, I turned to face Mike..

His eyes had focused onto mine, "If you admit 'it', will it shock me?" Mike asked curiously, I gulped and shrugged my shoulders.

Mike POV

Is she going to admit to liking me? I'm curious, what if she did like me?

"Mike, I-I've never had a sleepover before, so I actually don't know how this works, do we only watch a movie? Do we talk? Like do I tell you secrets?" Y/N mentioned, I grinned and placed my bag down on the couch.

"We do whatever... We can watch a movie, we can talk for hours, we can even tell secrets, do what you're interested in." I explained smiling at her, She just rubbed her arm and pointed to the fridge.

"Let's eat" Y/N muffled.

I agreed.
After eating and talking about anything, she asked about my walkie talkie, "I had one like this, it disappeared though, and it's been lost for while."
Y/N  mentioned, I held up my walkie talkie

"Mike? Do you copy? We're heading to the quarry, Will and Lucas had a smart idea to come swimming, and the girls are here too... You better come" Dustin's voice echoed through the walkie, I gulped and Y/N faced me.

"Go ahead, go have fun with them" Y/N whispered with a smile, I licked my lips and nodded a no.

"Come with me, look, I'm still sleeping over tonight." I replied with a grin, Y/N just agreed with a head nod.

- 🤣