Tyler° Yelling turned to Touching (SMUT warning)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

Summary: You confront Tyler about something, and it gets pretty heated... Also interrupted.

Y/N POV

That stupid idiot. God....I could slap Tyler right now.

I was pedalling my way to his house... My nostrils were flared just thinking about how dumb this kid was.

How dare he?
How dare he ask me to attend the WinterBall with him, and then I have to hear that Katherine Smith from Chemistry is going to the ball with him instead.

Ugh. Did he change his mind? I thought he liked me?

I parked my bike after I entered the drive way.
My eyes rolled, and then I looked up...
I could see Tyler through his bedroom-window just walking around.

My feet had taken me to his front door step, I knocked... Or banged loudly.

"Tyler?!" I yelled. My arms folded as I waited for him .

The door swung open and he smiled,

"Y/N, hey what- I need to know why, why you asked Katherine Smith to the winter ball? You already asked me?" I explained and raised my brows.

Tyler opened his mouth but I stopped him by brushing past him, I entered his house.

"I asked Katherine ... because I heard that you were going to the Ball with Peter instead of me." Tyler yelled, I nodded a no and scoffed.

"No, no. Me and Peter are over. It's been over for weeks. Don't listen to the rumours, ok? Ugh God you had me so freakin angry and jealous. I just want to punch you." I shouted and groaned as I walked back and forth.

Suddenly, I felt as Tyler pulled me close to him. I stopped talking.

"Punch me huh?" Tyler whispered as those eyes stared.
I gulped and nervously nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah. Y-you're mine so, when I heard that you asked Katherine, I got angry." I whispered slowly.
My eyes blinked and I could feel Tyler's hands roaming my back.

He gripped onto my waist tightly.

"You're mine as well." Tyler spoke smirking and then bit his lip.

Oh man, I could feel myself become weak as I stared into those brown eyes. Even his hair made me feel some way....and the way Tyler held me, mhm it was great.

His eyes had looked down at my lips, my heart pounded and I could feel his hands grope my ass.

"You still angry at me?" Tyler asked, I nodded my head slowly and smirked.

"Pissed." I replied.
Tyler leaned in and kissed me, as he slowly pulled away, he bit my lower lip.

Quickly, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist,

"Lets do it on the island counter, now." Tyler mumbled, I agreed and continued to kiss him.

I felt as Tyler had placed me on the island counter. His hands, his touch gave me instant goosebumps.

I could feel his hard-on against my wetness as we made out, his moans against my lips were a major turn on.

Tyler had lifted my top off and started kissing down my neck... Each kiss made me moan out of pleasure.

"Tyler, go lower." I moaned and leaned my head back. A smile was placed onto my lips as I felt him go low.

Tyler's hands had made their way to my wet area, his fingers brushed over my clit and it made me shiver.

"Shit." I mumbled. Tyler smiled and kept on rubbing.

*ring tone*

It ruined the mood.

My phone in my pocket had vibrated and it was loud. Tyler stepped back and raised his brows,

"You gonna answer that?" Tyler asked me.
I reached for my phone that was in my pocket and saw the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Tyler asked and snatched my phone. I hopped off the island counter and exhaled.

"Peter is calling." Tyler spoke and held my phone in the air. I rolled my eyes.

My eyes then watched as Tyler gestured to answer the phone,

"DONT!" I yelled and tried retrieving my phone from him.
Tyler kept pushing me off of him and finally answered the call.

"Hey Peter, this is Tyler, Y/N doesn't want you -" Tyler had stopped talking, he then walked towards the window, he looked through the blinds, I walked over to see what he was looking at.

"Peter....followed you to my house." Tyler mentioned, my brows raised and I saw Peter's Jeep parked outside.

I face-palmed myself. Peter followed me? Geez

"Let me go out there and talk to him. You, stay here. I don't want trouble happening." I whispered staring at Tyler.

Tyler exhaled a breath and sighed.

"You're mine. Ok?" Tyler whispered. I smiled and agreed.

-how was this? Lmao also it was requested that I add Peter K to an Imagine.