Finn° Chemistry Read

Summary: You auditioned for Stranger Things. You did the chemistry read and made a new friend.

Y/N POV

I nervously paced back and forth as I waited outside the chemistry room.

There was 2 other girls here who auditioned for Eleven as well, sheesh this chemistry read was making me nervous.

One girl was named, Clara, the other girl was named Millie.

Matt Duffer popped his head out from the chemistry room and faced us, my mom nervously stood up with me.

"We need Clara first!" Matt spoke, Clara excitedly jumped up and walked over to Matt, followed by Clara's mom.

I sat back down and faced my mom.

"You'll be fine Y/N, this chemistry read will just determine if you vibe well with that boy who plays the character 'Mike Wheeler'." Mom whispered,

My sweaty hands rubbed against my jeans as I agreed and began to inhale and exhale intensely.

Next up was Millie. It sucked royally that I was last.

"Mom, I'm gonna head to the vending machine. I need food." I mumbled and walked off.

This building was confusing and It took me like 10 minutes to actually find the nearest vending machine.

I sighed as I finally found it, my eyes glanced over all the snacks.
My heart eyes appeared when I saw the packet of 'Sour Patch Kids'.

Reaching for money in my pocket, I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Hungry as well?" A voice spoke, I turned and saw a boy with the most amazing dark brown eyes.

I stayed quiet,

His smile spread across his lips.

"Are you? uh auditioning for Eleven? You must be
Y/N, the last girl I need to do a chemistry read with, I play Mike Wheeler, well I'm going to play him." He spoke with raised brows.

I grinned and agreed.

"Yeah, that's me. And you are?" I asked back nervously, the cute boy showed off his dimples as he smiled.

"I'm Finn, I needed a snack. That uh Millie girl needed a break so I quickly came here, I should actually head back to continue the read, but I don't know what to get." Finn explained and then pointed towards the machine.

We both turned to look at the machine,

I smirked and realised that Finn was eyeing out the Sour Patch kids.

"Watch this." I mumbled.

Finn POV

"Watch this." Y/N spoke.

My eyes focused on her, she pulled a dollar from her pocket and inserted it into the machine.

She pressed for the sour patch kids.

"When you bang onto the vending machine...

Y/N then smacked the vending machine and 2 packets of sour patch kids had fallen out.

My mouth dropped and I smirked at this girl.
Y/N reached for the 2 packets.
She held them up in the air and danced a little, I chuckled just watching her cute excitement.

"When you bang onto the vending machine at the right time, you'll get two packets, for the price of one." Y/N spoke smiling as she handed me the other packet.

We couldn't stop smiling and I thanked her for the candy,

"Here, take my dollar." I whispered, Y/N nodded a no and pushed my hand away slightly.

"No Finn, it's okay. By the way, congrats on getting Mike Wheelers part." Y/N commented and smiled.

I blushed and looked down, for some odd reason, I felt like I've met her before.

"Wow talent." I whispered, Y/N agreed and winked at me.

"Right? I should totally win an award or whatever." Y/N joked, I snorted while I cracked a laugh.

Y/N's eyes went wide as she heard me snort.
"Sounding like Peppa pig." Y/N mumbled, I cringed and exhaled a breath.

"Thanks Y/N. Anyway, Uh I better head back now." I spoke and frowned my brows.

Y/N POV

"I'll see you soon, maybe in about 20 minutes." Finn whispered before walking off. I smiled and excitedly opened up my sour patch kids.

I turned a different direction and began walking off to where mom was,

"Oh, and by the way, I hope the duffer brothers pick you to be my characters love interest." Finn spoke nervously as he faced me again, before walking off again, I bit my lip while smiling.

I finally reached mom and sat down.

"Why you smiling? The food made you really happy- No mom, I met Finn. Uh he plays Mike Wheeler, and he's sweet." I mumbled just grinning thinking about what he said to me before walking off.

-This was requested (: