Tyler° I dont want to let go

Summary: A special moment shared between the both of you, before Tyler has to leave.

Tyler POV

My fingers fiddled together as we sat on the hood of my car...
It was late at night, the neighbourhood was quiet, and the girl next to me was the only person I wanted to be around with.

I bit my lip and looked up, staring at the stars. Tomorrow was going to be the big day, the day I leave Y/N.

I continued to think about what was going to happen tomorrow, until her voice caught my attention.

"Ty?" Y/N's voice coo'ed from beside me.

I turned to my right and faced Y/N.

"Hmm yes?" I hummed.
Y/N blinked and sniffled, her eyes making contact with mine.

"What am I going to do without you?" Y/N whispered with her shaky words, I flared my nostrils and could feel her pain in her voice.

My arms wrapped around her, bringing Y/N closer towards me.

"You'll be okay without me... and I'll come back." I whispered faintly, Y/N's head moved, she looked up at me.

"Who's going to deliver me pizza's? Who's going to cuddle with me? Or or wake me up with morning kisses? Tyler, I don't want to let go." Y/N muffled with a chuckle, then gave me a sad expression.

I lightly smiled and gave her a soft smirk,

"Trust me, I don't want to let go either. While I'm not with you, I'll be feeling the exact same way... I won't be able to see your smile everyday, or get to hold you, which is one of my favourite things to do." I explained holding back my tears.

I wanted to be strong for her, I wanted to show her that we were going to be okay.

"You'll be active for 4 years... Tyler, you know you can't just quit the Military. This is such a big decision, but I'll support you, no matter what."
Y/N spoke crying, I agreed and faced my girl.

"I love you." I cried softly while holding onto her.

How could I deserve someone like her?

"I'll always love you." I whispered as she cried into my chest.

How could I leave her all alone? How could I leave the only person who makes me happy?
When I see Y/N smile she gives me butterflies, when I hear her voice it instantly makes me blush.

I was letting go of someone who made my life better, who made me better.

"What I-if you don't come back." Y/N whispered, I nodded a no and clenched my jaw.

"No, I will. There's no way in hell I wouldn't come back, I will always come back to you. I promise." I replied instantly.

My eyes blinked out my tears, the pain in my heart pounded and my throat dried up.

"I will always come back to you, remember that." I mentioned comforting Y/N.

-this was requested, Tyler joining the Military after college (: