Finn° Bad people?

Summary: Finn and Y/N's little secret.

-kinda smut?
-short
-requested

Y/N POV

I looked down at my phone, reading the text messages that I was receiving from Finn.

"When are you coming? (24 mins ago)."
"Y/N, wear my favourite lingerie on you...(23 mins ago)."
"You're gonna hype me up before I go on stage. (11 mins ago)."
"Come around the back of venue, I'll be there...Waiting on you." (2 mins ago)."

I smirked while staring at the text messages.
Quickly hoping out of the Uber I started making my way around the block.
Each step I took towards the venue I could hear Calpurnia fans.... Talking, screaming and screeching?

My lips smacked together and I headed straight for the venues backdoor.

Standing in front of the door before entering I looked down and examined my outfit, hopefully Finn liked what I was wearing.

"There you are." Finn muffled as the door opened.
I made eye contact with the purple haired boy, Finn's eyes were twinkling through those glasses he had on.

His hand reached for my belt and pulled my pelvis towards him and into the building.

I grinned and felt as his hands held me, luckily no one was back here with us.
My head leaned back out of pleasure, while Finn's soft lips made contact down my neck, wet kisses began to heat me up.

"We have 10 minutes before the opening band finishes." Finn mumbled between each kisses and moans.

Finn made it back to my lips... That famous smile of his made me all hot and bothered. His rockstar aura always got to me.

Lightly stepping back, Finn pushed me against the wall. His lips made me crave more of him, the way he bit my bottom lip drove me mad.

"Next time, I'm not sneaking around the building. The fans wouldn't even care, I'm your co-star Finn, I'm here to support you." I explained while staring at those dark brown eyes.

"It's not just about the fans, Y/N, I've got a girl and you have a boyfriend. A year ago, we promised that our sneaking around would obviously be, sneaky and un-seen." Finn whispered then licked his lips.

I agreed, exhaling a breath while looking down at our shoes. Yeah, we were having an affair.

"Finn, are we bad people?" I whispered.

Finn stayed quiet, he stood there trying to figure out what to reply with.

"Who in this world isn't though? Yes, our actions are bad. But, I don't know." Finn replied, I sniffled and kinda pushed Finn off of me.

"What's wrong?" Finn asked concerned, those cute eyes staring at me with such worry.

"Us, we're wrong. We're both dating people, yet here we are, fucking around- Y/N, we don't just fuck, we spend time together, I take you out on dates. Genuine dates." Finn spoke interrupting me.

I scoffed. "Secret hidden dates. We both need to evaluate ourselves. Finn, I like you... More than a Co-star, more than a friend." I explained while throwing my hands up.

Finn pulled me closer towards him, that safe embrace calmed me down.

"I'll do something about it." Finn spoke, I leaned my head into his chest and tried relaxing.

God I have sinned.

"We need to get rea-" Malcom didn't finish his sentence.

Calpurnia...Finn's friends... And of course his girl, stood there staring at us hugging.
It wasn't just a friendly hug either.

Awkward silence fell upon us.

Finn didn't let go of me, or even pushed me off of him.

-this was drafted, needed to be published.
-how was this?