Richie° I wish /four/

summary: Read Previous parts

Richie POV

I don't drink coffee, but these past few days without my mom have been hard. She skipped town with some guy and left me home alone...again.

Its been hard without Y/N, without my girlfriend as well.
I'm in a bad state of mind and I feel like no one can help me.

I snapped out of my deep thought as the boiling kettle was finally hot, I reached for my cup and made sure it was ready for another refill.

I've only had 3 hours of sleep and I couldn't get the thought of Y/N out of my head, I'd see her in my dreams...
I can feel her with me... Like she's still alive and that she isn't dead. I know she is though, I saw the body bag.

I stopped stirring my coffee and leaned against the kitchen counter.

I could feel my hand shake as I brought the coffee up to my mouth... To much caffeine and no sleep. I should rest.
An exhale escaped my mouth and I decided to drink some water.

*floor creeks*

I raised my brow and looked up above me. No one was upstairs.

Quickly, I made my way upstairs and walked down the hall way. I entered my room and sighed as I jumped into bed,

"Richie, we're going to the town fair. Hurry up. Over." Beverly spoke as my walkie went off.

I sat up and remembered. I then saw a light pink journal on my floor...

Y/N's journal. What was it doing here? I swear I didn't have it.

Reaching for it I quickly scanned the pages. Notes, and notes on how her days went.
I examined the last page she wrote in, it had the date of when she died.

I couldn't read anymore of what she wrote.

"RICHIE COME ON! We'll meet you by the hot dog stand! We need to have this hang out. Over." Eddie yelled through the walkie.

I jumped out of fear and dropped the book. I rolled my eyes and ran to my walkie.

"I'll be there in 20. Just getting ready. Over." I spoke back and scoffed. My face were placed in my hands as I groaned.

The journal had landed and probably crinkled and ripped a page, damn it.

As I picked it up I realised the pages with writing had disappeared... I continued to look and flicker through the pages.

"No, they have to be here. Where's all the writing??" I mumbled to myself. I gulped and realised the journal was blank.

Until the last page.

My eyes read over the one sentence.

"I stopped when I could. I didn't kill myself."

My fingers had lingered over the writing. Y/N's hand writing.

A gush of wind had come through due to my window just opening up erratically. I needed to show the group this journal...
I placed it in my back pack and then closed my window shut.

Bills POV

"Bill are you okay?" Beverley asked me. I looked up at her and nodded my head.

"Yeah, just hungry." I replied with a fake smile, I lied.
I wasn't hungry at all. Never had an appetite since
Y/N died.

It kept replaying in my mind, the day she died and the way she said goodbye over the walkie.

The day I last hugged her in my garage. It just kept replaying non stop.

-Here's part 4. I actually have no idea what I'm writing about cause there's no plot. Just making it up as I go. 😂 how ya like it tho?