Finn° It looks pretty bad 💢

Summary: You meet Finn Wolfhard at a festival and have a strange encounter
-Song- LAUV= I like me better

Y/N POV

"There's so many fucking bee's here." Ally spoke as she swatted and squealed.

I scoffed and cringed as she continued to swat the bee's around her.

"I can't believe I came here with you two, ugh why is this festival at a botanical garden?" Ally complained as she faced me and Eunice.

I looked at Ally and gave her a sarcastic laugh, we were walking towards the stage and the huge crowd.

"Well...next time just get your own way here. Ugh, Ally you should just appreciate that you're here, Mac D should be performing soon. Just enjoy 'Little Juniors' performance." I spoke and then exhaled a breath while gesturing towards the stage.

Ally rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Fine, thank you Y/N once again for taking me to be here." Ally mumbled, I winked at her and looked down at the ground for a second.

"Hey, did you know Calpurnia was performing at this festival?" Eunice mumbled, I raised my head, suddenly Ally smiled hugely.

"Calpurnia? Oh wow!" She spoke excitedly.

I licked my lips and nodded, "Yeah, I did. I actually haven't heard any of their songs- It's freaking amazing, I'm so happy I'm here! holy balls." Ally spoke interrupting me and screamed.

I laughed and examined the excited fan girl who stood in front of me, damn Ally was extra.

Finn POV

"Fuck it's hot today." I spoke as I wiped my sweaty hands along the material of my shirt and onto my jeans.

Jack gave me a smug look.
"Can you past me a can of CalpurSoda." Jack mentioned, I chuckled and walked over to the fridge to grab him a root beer can, which was great cause it had the bands logo on it, it freaking looked sick as fuck.

"That's the last root beer can in the fridge." I mumbled and blinked. Malcom just faced me.

"Finn, can you get me one?" Malcom pleaded. I frowned my brows and then smiled.

"Alright pinky, I'm sure there's more outside. Let me get some from the other fridge." I mentioned before leaving the trailer we were chillen in.

Today's festival was great, Royal mountain records has some serious talent and I'm happy to be apart of it.

As I walked out, I greeted mom who was with the other bands parents.

"I'm getting more root beer." I told mom and walked off.

As I headed towards the other huge tent where dad was, I could see the stage and the crowd.

Little Juniors were dope and looked like they were having fun on stage.

Y/N POV

"I'm going to go look for a drink, I'm thirsty and I left my water bottle somewhere." I spoke as I looked at the girls.

Ally nodded her head and I walked off.

My eyes had landed on a tent that was selling beverages and some snacks.

As I made my way towards it, I felt something hit my forehead and I fell backwards.

Ouch.

I blacked out for a couple seconds... I think.

My eyes had opened....
Towering over me was Finn Wolfhard?

"I'm so sorry, let me help you up. Take it easy and slow." Finn mumbled as I sat up, he kneeled down and smiled at me.

I held my hand against my sore and pounding head.

"I was throwing a can of root beer towards my dad, and I-I accidentally got your forehead instead." Finn explained, I groaned and felt the bump placed onto my forehead.

"That's okay Mike- I'm sorry, I mean Finn, ugh I wrecked my thinking. Must be a conclusion hitting me- You mean a concussion?" Finn spoke as he interrupted me talking. Finn smirked as he eyed me out.

I stayed quiet and gulped.

Finn POV

I realised I was holding onto her other hand still, due to helping her sit up before.
I can't believe she called me Mike.

My eyes just glanced at her, "Yeah, that's what I mean, a-a concussion." She mumbled and made her eyes wide as she continued to feel her forehead.

Her facial expressions made me grin.

"Well, tell me your name. And if you don't remember then I'll take you to a first aid, or I'll get proper help." I explained, she inhaled a breath and then exhaled.

"Y/N, that's my name." She whispered and smiled. I blushed royally, just from her smile.

I looked down and then back up at her. We were just casually chilling on the ground.

"Does it look bad?" Y/N asked referring to the bump on her forehead.

I examined the red bump and cringed, my brows raised.

"It looks pretty bad." I replied and laughed.
Y/N just laughed back and groaned.
A couple seconds with her, made me feel extremely happy

"I have a headache. I can't make fast movements cause it actually hurts my head." She explained.

My lips smacked.

"You know what, I'm still gonna get you checked up, come on Y/N" I mumbled before helping her stand up.

She didn't let go of my hand and gripped even tighter. I liked this feeling.

-Here ya guys go! Does this need a part 2 or? 😂