Finn° Better Without You

Summary: Finn seeing Y/N again at the Emmy's after their break up, hopefully a fight don't start.

Finn POV

Noah complimented my tux as I reached the boys. Tonight's Emmy's was going to be fun, but also tiring.

I thanked him and looked around, "Where's Sadie?" I asked curiously, Caleb shrugged his shoulders as he faced me.

"She'll probably arrive soon." Gaten whispered. I scrunched my nose and looked down at my Prada shoes.

I felt as Noah nudged my arm,

"Look who's here, it's Y/N." Noah mumbled, I lifted my head up and faced the same direction the boys were staring at.

My eyes landing on Y/N, she was smiling and walking with her cast members from her show.

"She's changed so much." I whispered and stared at my ex girlfriend.

The boys stayed quiet and I clenched my jaw. I missed her though.

The four of us started walking the red carpet and doing interviews.

The whole time I did interviews, all I could think about was Y/N.
This was the first time in months that I've seen her.

It triggered me seeing Y/N, I wanted to go home and dive into bed. I felt like crying.

I wanted to lie to myself, I made myself believe that I was better without her, but was I really?
These recent months I've just been lonely.

"Finn, come on. We have to head inside before the doors close at 5." Caleb spoke, I blinked and snapped out of my thoughts.

Y/N POV

I saw him earlier.

"You okay?" Sarah my co-star asked as she faced me.

I nodded my head in approval and decided to finally take my seat.

The event was going to begin once everyone was seated in their assigned seats.

I sighed as I realised that the ST cast were seated behind me, and to make it even better, right behind my seat was Finn.

Nervously, I shook my leg and felt my heart race.

I felt a tap onto my shoulder, I knew who it was.

"Y/N." Finn's voice whispered, I inhaled slowly and turned around with a smile.

"Hey, Finn. What's up?" I replied softly, Finn looked down and flared his nostrils, quickly he looked back up at me.

"After this, c-can we talk about us?" Finn whispered, I smacked my lips together and nodded a no.

"Finn, no. There's nothing to talk about. We've talked already." I replied and sniffled.

Finn exhaled a breath and sighed as he nodded a no,

"You didn't give me a proper explanation- Finn, let's not talk about that here? Okay?" I replied whispering then turned around to face the front.

My heart began racing even faster, I wasn't in the mood.

"I need that explanation." Finn whispered from behind, my whole body turned to face him again.

"You really want one? Fine." I spat back on the verge of tears. I wanted to yell at him, but I couldn't, I had to whisper.

Finn stood up and gestured for the doors.

I gulped and stood up, finally agreeing to talk outside.

"Sarah, ugh I'll be back." I muffled before following Finn outside of the venue.

The two of us finally alone.

"I can't believe you wanna sort this out here- Tell me, come on." Finn blurted out as he interrupted me.

My eyes closed shut as tears escaped, I painfully gulped a dry lump, it felt like it was hard to breathe.

"Explain why you cheated on me..." Finn whispered heart broken.

He stood there broken, those brown eyes had teared up.

I took a step forward and wanted to comfort him, but Finn stepped back.

*suddenly, the sound of doors closing happened*

"Shit." I whispered as me and Finn realised that the venue doors closed.

The look of worry had plastered onto our faces.

-
This needs a part two lol ;) Smh sorry