Tyler° Morning to you too?

Summary: You hardly even knew Tyler, why was he even invited to your party?

-short imagine
-hope y'all dig this one.

Y/N POV

I could feel myself drooling, my head buried into my pillow, my head ache was present and I felt half dead , felt like I was hit by 20 trucks in one night.
I shouldn't have drank last night, I should've had 3 shots only, not more than 10, and I definitely shouldn't have chugged that keg.

Sitting up like a dead zombie, I felt nausea hitting me, my eyes had looked down to reveal myself without a shirt or bra on.

Hmmm, must of been hot last night and I probably just stripped, that was my initial thought, until I saw Tyler the pizza guy laying next to me shirtless.

"What the fuck." I mouthed concerned, my hand reached for the sheets, I checked if I was naked down stairs as well..

"FUCK" I squealed quietly realising I was full on commando.
I regret throwing this party. Rolling out of bed I grabbed clothes and needed to find my bestie Emmy.

"Emmy? EM?" I yelled throughout the house, I searched for her as I walked around, and passed the knocked out people who stayed over. I sighed just staring at my messy house,

"My moms going to dis-own me if she ever saw the house." I whispered to myself, Emmy then walked over to me.

I decided to drag her closer to me, "I woke up next to that pizza delivery guy named Tyler, NAKED." I explained worried, Emmy just laughed it off.

"Yeah, you were all over him last night. Y/N you wanted him badly" Emmy joked while winking, I nodded a no, my hands brushed through my hair.

"Who invited him? And why would you let me sleep with him? We don't talk to him at school, and we only know him as the pizza dude " I asked while jumping up and down, Emmy just told me to breathe.

"He delivered our Pizza's and then decided to party, and I allowed you two to have fun because, because why not" Emmy commented smiling, I face palmed myself and placed my hands on my hips.

Tyler POV

I grabbed my red shirt and placed it over my head, I don't remember much from last night but I'm assuming the sex was really good, I examined the panties on the bed and just smirked.

Fuck I was late, I needed to go somewhere urgently. Rushing out of the room, I heard two voices.

"Emmy you idiot, you shouldn't have let me have sex with the damn pizza guy." Y/N's voice muffled, I raised my brows and felt a little offended that I'm known as the 'pizza guy', and not just Tyler.

"Fine, but what's the damage?" Emmy replied, Y/N just groaned.

"I was virgin before him, you allowed me to lose my v-card to TYLER THE PIZZA DELIVERY GUY" Y/N yelled the last part, I decided to walk over and step in.

"Okay okay, I don't like having that label, I'm actually a cool guy if you get to know me, I'm not just about pizza" I replied, Y/N just grinned and sighed,

"Were you at least virgin before me? Or did you lose it to me?" Y/N asked curiously, I just smacked my lips together and nodded a no.

"No, I lost it to my ex." I replied, Y/N just groaned.

"Emmy, even Tyler lost it to someone he wanted to lose it too" Y/N whined, I just raised my hands in the air.

"Okay it's just sex, calm down. Morning to you too." I replied smiling.

-here y'all go, another one for ya.