Kidnapped

"What do you want?", I asked my voice shaking a little.

"How about you just stand up and leave with us and we will not hurt you. Create trouble and you are done for", the shorter one said with a deep voice. I noticed he had a sniper gun in his hand meaning he was the one who shot Sungjae and Minhyuk.

"Put your hands up and stand. No funny business", the taller one commanded, still pointing a gun at my head. "I will not hesitate to pull that trigger"

I slowly stood up, putting my hands in the air. The dagger was still in my hand but it was concealed in my palms. I still had the chance to outwit them and run and call for help. But I couldn't risk Sungjae and Minhyuk's life. I had to take them a little far away from them after which I could attack.

I looked at Sungjae who could barely keep his eyes open. He had an apologetic look in his eyes as if asking for forgiveness.

I smiled at him as I stood up, pointing at my phone lying beside him with my eyes so that he could call and ask for help. Without a word I started walking as the taller guy with the dark hair and shorter one with the blonde followed me.

I passed by the hallway as I saw from the reflection of the window glass that Minhyuk and Sungjae were out of sight, I turned around and punched the guy in face making him lose balance. The other guy looked at me as within a moment, I had kicked him straight into the face.

The taller brunette stood up as he put on a fight. I put the dagger between my fingers, using it is a weapon sliced it straight by his throat. He was able to duck a little, and the blade only scratched the surface. The blonde guy had regained his balance as he threw a punch at me, taking me of guard.

I stood back up to see the brunette reaching for his gun. I immediately threw my knife at him, which hit him straight in the shoulder giving me enough time to grab the gun myself.

Quick facts. My father had always stressed on me learning the same skills as my brothers. Ever since I was young, I used to take martial arts classes and kickboxing with my brother's trainers. Every weekend my uncle took me to a shooting range to practice my skills.

Both of them froze as they saw me pointing the gun at them.

"Who sent you? What do you want from me?"

"Put that gun down Jena."

"NO, NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE. HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?"

"Lee Jena, daughter of Lee Daniel, also called the Mafia King. Heiress to the Oleander group. We know everything about you", the blonde one said laughing.

"WHO SENT YOU? WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME?"

"We want nothing, we just want you to come with us."

"SHUT UP, TELL ME..."

Before I could say anything, something hard hit my head. I felt a burst of pain as I started to lose consciousness. The corners of my eyes started getting dark as the two figures before me started getting hazy. If they were right in front of me, then who hit me? 

I fell as my grip over the gun loosened. Before I could hit the floor, someone grabbed me from behind. After that everything became dark.

"Hyung, I was waiting in the car. Why did it take so much time? Kookie why are you bleeding so much?"

"We will explain everything later Hoseok, let us take her out of here first. Her father must have known by now that something is wrong."

Hoseok nodded as he lifted the girl up before heading towards the exit. Yoongi pressed a handkerchief on Jungkook's shoulders as both of them followed behind making sure not to leave any traces.

———•••———

My head burst with pain as a couple of voices were heard. I could sense that I was tied because the rope was creating friction and pain on my wrists. Even when my eyes were closed I could sense some light coming in from above me.

"You never mentioned anything about her fighting skills. We are snipers, we cannot win in hand combat. She would have literally beat our ass up if Hobi hadn't hit her in the head. Look at Jungkook, he has hurt his shoulders so bad"

I recognized this voice from earlier as the short blonde guy.

"She must have been trained. She picked up the gun so swiftly, and her hands did not even shake a little", the brunette whose name was Jungkook said.

I closed my eyes so that I could make out the most from their conversations. If I woke up now, they would stop and I wouldn't be able to find out anything. I had to maintain composure and not freak out about it. That is the advantage of being around the Mafia. You learn so much in so little time. If I hadn't seen my family at business, if I was just an ordinary college girl who was kidnapped, I would have cried my eyes out due to fear.

"What are we gonna do with her? Do you have anything in mind?" a new voice piped in.

"We could go with what we discussed earlier, but I guess I might have just figured out something very interesting"

"What is it?", the blonde whose name I picked up was Yoongi asked.

"We can talk about it later, as for now let us talk to our guest first. It seems she has woken up, but refuses to open her eyes."