Visitors

The boys came rushing to the hospital as Jin informed them on Jena's condition. He had never seen all of them so happy. Jungkook ran faster than all of them as he made his way to Jena's ward.

"Where is she? Can we see her?", he asked Jimin who was waiting outside.

"The doctor is checking on her right now, later Kook", Jimin said smiling at him.

"HYUNG...", the younger one squealed as he tightly hugged him.

Jimin patted him on the back, smiling at the younger one who was unable to contain his excitement.

The others came too, getting restless at not being able to see her. All of them stood outside as they waited for Ken to come out, so they could dash in.

"What the hell is he taking so much time for?", Taehyung complained.

"Taehyung-ah, he is a doctor. He has to do what he has to. He is not playing around inside. Don't be so restless", Jin scolded.

"I just want to see her", he pouted not happy at being scolded like this.

Jin rolled his eyes at him, looking back through the glass into Jena's room. He smiled as he saw her nod to something Ken was saying. She was awake finally, and he had couldn't have been happier.

After waiting almost 15 minutes, Ken finally came out. The moment he stepped out, all of them except Jimin and Jin rushed towards the door.

"WAIT, WAIT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?", Ken yelled.

"We are going in to see her", Hoseok replied.

"First of all, visiting hours have already ended. Second I am making an exception because Jena has woken up after a long time and I know that you all want to see her. But, no more than two at a time. Also, there are other patients here. So no screaming in my corridors"

With that he left.

"This little..", Yoongi cursed. They waited for when he was out of sight, before getting in.

"JENNAAAAA", Jungkook yelled as all of them surrounded her bed.

I was so happy to see all of them back again. It made the room so much more lively.

"You woke up", Hoseok said as he came and took a seat beside me.

"It was good sleeping for so long, but guess I got bored", I said chuckling.

"Does it hurt", Taehyung asked poking my cast.

Namjoon pulled Taehyung away who like a kid kept touching the cast on my hand.

"It does, a little. I don't feel anything though"

"And where the bullet hit? Does that hurt?", Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, it feels numb and if I move it hurts"

The boys all fell silent. Jena noticed how they did not meet eyes with her.

"So, what are guys upto these days?", I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"Nothing much", Yoongi replied.

"Jena there is something we all want to tell you"

"Go on", I said.

"We.. We want to...", Hoseok fumbled.

"We want to apologize for everything we did. You probably won't forgive us but we just want to tell you that we regret everything we have done and said", Yoongi completed.

"You don't have to apologize", I said.

"No, we have to. We did it because we wanted revenge from your family and for that we...."

"Yoongi, I know everything. You don't have to explain me anything. I should be the one to apologize for my father's actions. I knew he was always a cold, unaffected person but I never knew he was a monster. There is nothing I can do now after all this time, but please forgive me", I said a tear rolling down my eye.

"You are a good person Jena", Namjoon said flashing his dimples at me.

"So are all of you. Thank you for saving me. God knows what would have happened if you guys did not come. I would probably be lying dead in a ditch somewhere."

They smiled before Taehyung spoke.

"Why did you save Jimin?"

I felt myself become speechless at this question. With all 5 pair of eyes looking at me, there was a certain sort of pressure on me.

"I just..."

"You like him", Taehyung said looking at me.

A ton of oohs and ahhhs filled the room.

"It's not like that. You guys don't make a mountain out of a small thing", I said in my defense.

"Small thing? You took a darn bullet for him. That is some wattpad fanfic level drama right there honey", Jungkook said.

"You little brat, let me get out of here. You will be the first one I will kill", I said glaring at him.

"So it is confirmed. Jena is unable to answer us and so we are concluding that she is in love with Jimin. Case closed", Taehyung said standing up.

There were so many murmurs and voices.

"No you guys, listen to me. There is nothing okay. Don't create rumors", I shouted but no one listened to me.

"YAH YAH, I SAID THERE IS NOTHING"

One by one they left. Making stories of their own. I prayed that Jimin wouldn't listen to this. What would he think of my stupid crush?

The door opened again and this time it was Jin.

I smiled as I saw him. He came and sat beside me.

"Hope that wild gang did not disturb you", he said talking about the other boys.

"No it was actually great seeing all of them again", I said.

"So, how are you feeling?"

"It hurts here and there but other than that, It's not that bad"

"Good to hear."

There was silence as both of us sat there thinking about something.

"About that night, when you heard everything, I just want to say something", Jin said pausing.

"Before you say anything listen to me. That day I was angry and hurt, I even felt betrayed. I was confused and torn because even though we were enemies, I did not expect you to do this. I ran away because even when my family was wrong here, it was still my family. I had to save them and make sure they weren't involved. But I got caught by Choi's men and I thought this was the end of it. I never in a million years expected any of you to come and save me, fight for me. That day when I saw all of you, I had never felt safer. I know the entire story behind why all of you are doing this. I know everything. And honestly I had never been so disappointed and ashamed of my own self and my family. I cannot do anything now. So whatever Jimin wants to do with me, do it. Someone has to pay for all of the sins, guess it is me"

"You are an idiot, you know", Jin said.

"What?", I asked surprised not knowing what I had said to receive this snark comment.

"Even after all this you think Jimin wants revenge and to hurt you, you are the biggest idiot in this world."

With that he stood up and left leaving me alone. What did he mean by Jimin no longer wanted revenge?