Demons

I woke up with a strobing head pain to see Jimin beside me sleeping peacefully. I vaguely recall all what happened last night. Was I really forcing myself on him?

Something he said played in mind.

When I do it with you, I want you to remember it as a happy memory, not with regrets.

I smiled as I recalled. If Park Jimin refused Sex with a girl, it definitely meant something.

I scooted over to where he was as I kissed his cheek and placed my arms around him. He mumbled something as he turned the other way.

"What? You don't like me kissing you in the morning? Take this asshole"

I attacked him with kisses on his face as he whined.

"Uhhhhhh let me sleep"

He grabbed my arms as he put them behind me and pulled me towards himself. He put a leg over me and snuggled closer.

"Shhh go to sleep", he said.

How do you say no to that? I closed my eyes as his hand stroked my head.

Jimin woke up a couple of minutes later to see Jena sleeping and snoring lightly. He smiled, kissed her, adjusted her top which had ridden up her midriff and covered her with the blanket as he went to brush his teeth. Ever since they started dating, Jimin slept beside her rather than in his own room so Jena suggested keeping his tooth brush and night clothes in her room. He finished cleaning up as he came out. He opened the door of her room as he stepped out.

Shit.

Jin was sitting in the couch right outside reading something. He smiled as he heard the door unlock, hoping it was Jena. But as soon as he saw Jimin, his eyes widened.

Jimin locked the door as quickly as he opened, putting on both the latches.

"PARK JIMIN", a high pitch voice shouted from outside.

At this sudden scream and the thud of door closing, my eyes shot open and I got up.

"What happened?", I said as I saw Jimin run back inside.

"Jin Hyung saw me come out of your room, he is pissed", he said fear visible on his face.

I got up as I heard someone knocking the door vigorously.

"PARK JIMIN GET OUT RIGHT NOW"

"Come here", I said. " He might be my older brother but he is not treating you like this", I said grabbing Jimin's hand.

I could see panic in Jimin's hand as he pleaded me not to open the door.

The door shot open as Jin dashed towards Jimin, only to be met by Jena in between.

The boys had heard Jin too as they all ran out of their rooms, giggling as they watched. Jimin was gonna get beat up today. It would make an entertaining sight.

"Jena, move I want to talk to Jimin", Jin said quietly.

"Talk to me, tell me whatever you want to", I said.

"We will talk later, first let me sort it with Jimin. Seems his hard head doesn't take instructions well. Might have to explain some things to him again", he said.

"You don't trust us?", I said.

"I don't know about you, but I am not trusting him at all"

"Come here", I said pulling his hand. "Jena where are you taking me?", Jin said.

We reached the balcony as both of us stood there.

"Why do you not trust Jimin?"

"Jena, I have known him all my life. I am not saying he is bad but he has his demons. Certain addictions that he cannot get rid off. And I don't want you to be hurt"

"He is my boyfriend. He loves me and he takes care of me"

"I know, he does. But he is not himself when he lusts. It is as if a monster takes over him. Have you not seen him when he was with Stella?"

I sighed, guess Jin must know.

"Do you know what I did yesterday night?"

"I don't want to hear. If you both have done it already there is nothing I can do now", Jin said almost on the verge of tears.

"Yesterday night, I forced myself on Jimin", I said.

Jin's faced completely changed as he heard this.

"You what?", he asked.

"I was drunk and I tried to force myself on him. Do you know what he did? He pushed me away. He fought me and told me he wasn't going to do it when I was drunk. He had all the opportunity to do whatever he wanted. He did not because he loves and respects me. He did not want me to regret all this the next day. So he stopped me. Jimin may have demons, but he is changing"

The look on Jin's face had completely changed. It was soft and delicate. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I am sorry EunHa. I just feel too protective as your brother because I know what Jimin was like in the past. But guess falling in love with you changed him for the good"

I walked to him as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you Hyung. I understand why you are so protective. But I want you to trust Jimin. He would never do something to hurt me", I said.

He returned my hug as he kissed the top of my head.

"Also, he is really terrified of you for some reason. I mean the moment he saw you, he came back running into the room like he had seen a ghost", I said laughing.

"Guess it was the small talk that I gave him", Jin said.

"What talk?", I said looking up.

"Nothing just some man to man talk", he said giggling. "Hyung can be tough when he wants too", he said proudly.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How many girlfriends have you had?", I asked.

"A couple"

"Exact number", I said.

"12", he replied shyly.

I scoffed. This man.

"Look at this, girls couldn't resist it", he said pointing to his face.

"When did you do it for the first time", I asked my curiosity taking peaks.

He just smiled as he tried to wriggle out of my grip.

"Kim SeokJin, not until you answer", I said.

He paused and said something softly.

"15", he replied.

"15", I Gasped. "GOOD LORD SEOKJIN, OUR MOTHER DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE A THOT", I said.

"I was young and wild", he said. "It happened", he said pouting.

"How does it happen? So the girl slipped and just landed on your dick?", I asked.

"I was just a hormonal teenager after all.. no parents, no one to keep a watch on me..."

I wanted to say something but was cut of by Jungkook who came running.

"Hyung, Jena you might want to see this"

Both me and Jin looked at each other before we rushed in.