Sweet talk to me

A/N: So GOT7 had a comeback and its beautiful. The MV is so aesthetic. Please watch it everyone ♥️♥️

I looked at my cellphone lying on the hotel bed. It was just an ordinary cellphone with seven contacts on it.

Taehyung had been clear. This will only take incoming and outgoing from the seven contacts that are saved. No other number can be accessed. Internet and social media wasn't compatible. Basically it was exactly the phone I would be using in the late 90s.

I looked through the contact list. Maybe I could call one of them. Hesitantly I pressed the call icon on one number.

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Hi, what is it?"

"Nothing"

"Then why did you call?"

"Please ask Taehyung if he can add games to this phone for me"

"Call him if you want to ask that"

"I don't know. I just called you because you are the one person I know the most in Bangtan and I was bored."

"Do you probably want some iced tea?"

"Ice tea would be nice. Do you think Jimin will let me order?", I asked.

"I don't know, but I got it"

The door opened as Hoseok walked in with a tray in one hand, wearing a hotel staff uniform.

"What are you doing here? And why are you dressed like this?"

"Me and Jin Hyung are covering up for you. So we have to go undercover. Jin Hyung is serving tea to a room one floor above."

I chuckled at this, seeing him pose with that tray of ice tea in his hand.

"Sit here, I am getting bored."

"Well, I have work to do, but I could stay for a couple of minutes",he said placing the tray down and sitting on the sofa.

Hoseok was really a ball of sunshine. The way he smiled and spoke, you could see how good a human he was. He had just been caught in the wrong place.

"That guy Yukhei, he is very creepy"

"I know, I have heard a lot of things bad about him. He was once busted for running a prostitution ring in Seoul by getting foreign girls. When he was caught, he paid a hit man to take them all out so none of them could testify against him. No evidence was found and he was eventually laid off."

"Hoseok, are you trying to scare me? Because let me tell you that you are doing a great job"

"No, I did not mean to.. i am sorry.. I was just.."

My phone rang at the exact moment and I saw Jimin calling.

"Hello"

"Jena, listen to me. Wait. Whose voice is it in the background?"

"Oh it's Hoseok"

What was Hobi doing there? Jimin felt angry as he saw what was happening. Hoseok had started liking Jena's company so he always found a way to be where she was.

"What is he doing there?"

"I called him because I was bored. He was on the exact same floor so he dropped by"

"This is not a tea party we are having here. Tell him to leave right now. What if Yukhei sees him in your room. Do you even have a little bit of sense?"

I put the phone on hold.

"He is angry and has asked you to leave"

"I am not surprised", Hoseok said getting up.

"Now, listen to me carefully. At sharp 9, get dressed and be at the reception area. Jin will pick you up in a black car, the number I will text you. Sit in it and head to the Six Seasons club. Yukhei will be at the private table, so you will have to make your way to the rear of the club. Convince him to leave and get him to the hotel. If you check the fridge, there is a champagne bottle which I have already drugged a little. Mix the powder I gave you and make sure he drinks it. Also, the bag Stella gave you has a camera. Make sure it faces towards you, before you start questioning him"

I stood up and headed to the fridge, to see a bottle of champagne already there.

"Don't drink it yourself. You will feel sleepy too."

"I am not going to", I lied. I clearly couldn't fight the temptation, I loved champagne.

"Who are you kidding. I know you like Champagne", he said.

"What? How do you know?"

"To the numerous trips you made to the Golden Champagne store in Gangnam. Remember, we always had our eyes on you"

"You are an asshole Jimin, I hope something really bad happens to you", I said screaming in the speaker and cutting off the phone.

On the other side Jimin took the phone away from the ear as he heard Jena scream. A little smile formed on his face. She was cute when she got angry. But he immediately went back to his poker face. He had to mentally scold himself to remind him what they were and why they were doing this.

I went back to my bed. I opened the bag to decide what I would be wearing tonight. There were three dresses, each one of them shorter than the previous one. I settled on a black strapless one. I grabbed my clothes and a towel from the rack before heading towards the shower. After washing and drying my hair, I sat down to do my makeup. Since this time I was doing it myself, I did not do as heavy as Stella did, yet kept it glamorous.

After finally battling between curls and straight hair, I finally settled on lose curls. Slipping on shoes with a wider heel incase I needed to run, I made my way towards the door. I double checked the camera on the bag. After one last look at the room, I left.

As soon as I reached down, as instructed by Jimin, Jin was standing there with his black car.

"Ready?", he asked.

"Yes", I said breathing heavily.

"Get in"

I sat at the back of the car and he got into the drivers seat.

"Are you scared?", Jin asked looking at me from the mirror.

"A little", I confessed.

"Little? You are sweating like you have seen a ghost", he chuckled.

I touched my forehead which was wet.

"Take this", he handed me a white napkin.

"Thanks", I said patting my head with it. Damn, I forgot the setting spray. Stupid, Stupid Jena. Now all my makeup was going to melt from my face.

"It will be okay. Just be calm all the time. If you stutter or get nervous, he will find out easily. Be confident"

"It's easier said than done. You aren't the ones that could get murdered or worse, raped."

"I know. If anything happens, me and Hobi will be around."

"That is reassuring", I said sarcastically.

"Here take this", he said. He handed me a black box.

"What is this?"

I opened to see two black stud earrings.

"These earrings are loaded with a sensor. Just press the black diamond and it will make a signal on my watch. Jimin asked me to give this to you."

I removed the dangling ones I was wearing and wore these instead.

"We are here", he stopped in front of a club. It was loaded with fancy looking girls and guys standing outside.

I opened the door, taking my bag.

"Be safe", he said.

I nodded before stepping out. Let's do this, I gave myself a pep talk before heading towards the entrance.