Alone

"You are back", Jungkook said running towards us.

"Did you get it?", Taehyung asked.

I nodded as I placed the pen drive in his hand. From behind the corner, Jimin walked out of the room. He looked angry and I would be lying if I said I didn't shiver a little.

"What did you think you were doing?", he growled in a low voice.

"I.."

"When I asked you to leave that instant, how did you defy my order?"

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say.

"You think just because you know a little about guns and you can throw a couple of punches, you can do whatever you want to? How dare you put Hoseok and all of us in danger like this?"

"Jimin, listen to me.."

"Hobi stay out of it. I am talking to her, don't say anything."

"And not only that you had the audacity to remove your headpiece and cut off communication?"

His eyes moved from my eyes to my ears as he looked back at me.

"Where is you ear piece?"

"It.. it fell off while I was escaping"

Flashback

Hoseok touched his ear and then looked at me in shock. He immediately looked through his pockets and the car before concluding that it had fell of somewhere in the dockyard.

"It must have fallen when the giant punched me. I hit the car and it slid of my ear", he said.

His voice was shaking. I knew we were in trouble because the ear piece had bangtan written on it clearly and if one Ma Dong's men found it, we would be exposed.

"Jimin will kill me. I have already made a lot of mistakes in the past, and now I cannot afford this"

"Take this", I said removing mine and giving it to him. "Pass it off as yours"

"WHAT ! NO! He will kill you", Hoseok said giving it back to me.

"He probably will shout at me, hit me or curse. But I don't give a damn. You on the other hand are important to him. He hates me infinity times. Anything added to infinity is still infinity."

"Jena but.."

"Keep it Hoseok. If you want, consider that you owe me a favor"

He nodded before putting it in his pocket.

"WHAT?"

I could fell all the members eyes on me. All of them shifted uncomfortably. I could sense the anger in Namjoon's eyes which was even more deadly than Jimin. At least Jimin shouted. This one just gave a silent killer look.

I felt a slap straight onto my face. A tear rolled down my eyes. It hurt. His ring scratched my face and it made me wince in pain.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE", Jimin said throwing a glass nearby straight to the ground. I flinched as one of the shreds hit straight into my exposed ankle, yet I stayed quiet.

"Jena, come with me", Jin said pulling me out of there and taking me back to my room.

"Sit here, don't go anywhere. Not near Jimin at all"

I sat on the bed as I saw him retreat. I placed a piece of cloth on my bleeding leg and one on my cheek. I could hear some shouting downstairs, probably that asshole was still angry.

As I removed my top to reveal the tank top beneath, I could see bruises on my arms where they had hit me with the bat. The back of my head hurt even when I moved my neck a little. I soaked a piece of cloth under cold running water before dabbing it everywhere to cool the bruising.

I could no longer hear the voices as I lay on the bed. What should I do? There was nothing I could do expect look at the ceiling and think. And trust me, overthinking made it even worse for me.

I wiped a tear that threatened to fall as I realized how a couple of days ago, I was joking around with Taeyong and Taemin. How we made Donghae cook for us and how Taemin reluctantly tagged along with me as I shopped for bags. I could only imagine how sad and tensed they would be. How much pain Taeyong must have felt when the bullet hit him.

As I shifted in my bed, my eyes fell on the guns lying there. I could just walk down and shoot all of them, Lara Croft style. Will that end this? Or maybe..

Maybe I should just shoot myself. They wouldn't threaten my family any more and I would be freed too.

There is fear only in the thought of death. In death, there is only peace and calmness.

Just when I was immersed in thought, my stomach decided to make the ugliest growl ever. 24 hours without food and a heck of a mission had made me mad hungry. But right now wasn't the best time to ask for food. If I called and Jimin picked up, he would make me eat my own arm.

I stood up limping my way to the door hoping someone was near enough to hear me. As I supported myself there, I realised that the door was unlocked. Maybe in all this chaos, SeokJin had forgot to lock me.

I peeped out to see utter darkness. I made my way through the dark hallway towards the stairs.

I had my heart in my hand descending the stairs in the dark. It took me 15 minutes just to get myself downstairs and then limp my way through the hall towards the kitchen. I couldn't help but glance at the main door. What if I just opened it and ran away?

No. They would realise it within a few minutes and even before I could reach home, all my brothers would be dead.

I opened the refrigerator to see a sandwich lying there. I picked it up. Ham and cheese. Well okay. I took a big bite as I placed in on a plate nearby. I had to look around for a box of first aid to clean up my wounds.

I found one lying in a cupboard nearby. I grabbed the plate and the box before pulling out a chair and going through the medicines. A couple of gels seemed familiar but I couldn't read the description so I concluded that they were for bruises.

Jimin came down with his empty jug of water. He had been up all night thinking about what to do. He couldn't express how angry he was for Jena to the point he thought she did it purposely as a way to get back to them.

He stopped as he heard some noise in the kitchen. Out of habit the first thing he did was remove the little dagger, while slowly moving towards the source of the sound.

As he approached the kitchen, he could figure someone sitting on the table. It wasn't any of the boys.

He cleared his throat and the person stopped what they were doing. As they turned around, what he saw surprised him.