Interogation

I slowly opened my eyes to see 7 men looking back at me. I recognized two of them from morning. Even though they had their masks on, I could still figure out them from their other traits.

6 men stood behind one particular guy who was the one that had pointed out I was awake.

"Sweetie, why put on a show? We know you were awake", he smiled at me.

"What do you want from me? Why did you get me here? Do you even know who you have messed with?"

"We know perfectly, you don't have to remind us. You must be wondering why you are here"

I stayed silent as I looked on. All of them seemed like young guys, the same ages as Taemin or Taeyong but elder to me.

"You want money? You want revenge? Did our mafia kick your ass too and get you out of business?", I smirked.

His smile faltered a little before he stepped closer to me. Out of nowhere I felt a slap straight on my face. A stream of blood ran down my cheek followed by a stinging pain.

"Don't answer me back like this. I hate that"

As his face became more visible I could notice his features. He had fair skin and plump lips, a sharp jawline and blonde hair like the other guy too. He did not fit the part of a mafia boss, he looked too innocent for it.

"You might be curious about who we are and what we do, so let me give you a little dirt on us"

"We are bangtan. You might have heard of us as the independent group that is into contract killing. I am Jimin, the leader and this is my group, my family. The two guys that caught you were Jungkook and Yoongi, the snipers and gun specialists and the one that hit you is Hoseok, the explosive expert and occasional driver. This is Namjoon, the brain of the group. That is Taehyung, our hacker and last but not the least Jin, our fighter and also an ex Army guy"

The mention of Bangtan made an alarm go of in my mind. I had heard about them somewhere.

"I don't want to know who you are or what you do. Just let me go. If you have beef with my family, go and fight it out with them. Don't be a dick and kidnap the innocent ones"

He just laughed at my words.

"I do have beef with your family. All of us do. Actually they are the reason we are like this. Did you think we became killers because we wanted to? No. We got forced into it. And your family is what made us who we are"

"Then why am I here?"

"You well, you have a special purpose. You will do something for us. And if you refuse, there will be grave consequences. If you do it well, you walk out of here freely."

"I am not going to do anything for any of you. Just kill me instead. I don't mind."

"We know you have the mafia blood. Giving up your life is easy for you. And it is easy for us too. One swift kill and you will be done. But that is not what we got you here for."

"Taehyung get the video", he said.

A tall guy walked in with a laptop putting it in front of me. On the screen the image of Donghae and Taeyong came up. They were talking on the phone while Taemin loaded his gun in the back. From their movements it was evident they had come to know about my disappearance.

"They are your brothers. And we know you love them dearly. It would be a shame if something happened to them"

"WHY ARE YOU AFTER THEM?", I asked terrified at the thought of something happening to them.

"I am not going to do anything to them. Follow my orders and they are safe. Disobey us, they die one by one."

"You are lying. You will not do anything. You are saying that you can fool me into doing things for you", I said my voice shaking.

A smile spread across his face. Jimin took out his phone as he dialed a number.

"Shoot him"

My eyes widened at those words. Within a couple of seconds right in front of my screen, Taeyong was shot into the foot. He wasn't joking. What had I done.

"YOU BASTARD, WHAT DID YOU DO. LET GO OF ME, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU."

I violently tried to free myself just so that I could kill him with my bare hands. Tears began to roll down my eyes as I saw Taeyong on the screen with blood rolling down his foot.

"Calm down kitten. It's just a flesh wound. The bullet hasn't even pierced his skin. But next time you question or disobey me, I will make sure you see all three of them die in front of your eyes."

I shook my head. I couldn't bear to see the screen. Tears wouldn't stop rolling from my eyes.

"Mind you Jena, we have men that are within your business disguised as one of yours. Your brothers are at my mercy. One wrong move and it's over. I will ask one more time. Will you do what I ask you to do?"

I couldn't stop crying. I did not want to answer him. I just wanted to run away.

"Jimin, let her be for some time. We can come back later", SeokJin said.

Jimin looked at the sight in front of him. All of his past flashed in his eyes. The dark past he had seen because of her family. He was going to take revenge.

All seven men left the room without even glancing at me. I sat there in the chair unaware of where I was.

There was no source of ventilation and the orange light had been switched off. My head hurt and my cheek stinged due to Jimin's smack. I could feel blood that had dried on my face. I closed my eyes as that was the only thing I could do. Escaping wasn't a choice, it was too much risk. If he really had men within our organization, it meant danger was always lurking around my family. The last thing I could do was to follow his orders and walk out of here. But I wasn't sure of how much his words weighed. He could kill me even after I did what he asked. As these thoughts started clouding my mind, my eyelids got heavy before completely drooping off.

———•••———

Jimin stared into the distance with a cup of whiskey in his hand. He occasionally stirred the glass a little to melt the ice inside.

"Hyung, what are we gonna do with her?", the youngest quizzed him.

"Nothing Kook. We are gonna sit back and watch as we let her do everything. No more blood business now, we have someone who will dirty their hands for us"

With that he took a sip letting the warm liquid run down his throat.