Target

Jimin sighed. It was taking a lot of time. How much time did it take to put on clothes and do some makeup? They were both alone in there, had Jena probably done something to Stella?

"Jungkook knock and see how long will they take"

As Jungkook proceeded towards the door, it opened from inside. Stella stepped out and a moment later Jena did.

All of then were stunned at what they saw. Jena looked breathtaking. She was probably taller than everyone in the room right now. She looked like straight out of a damn photoshoot. Jimin had to blink twice to see if that was the same person we had kidnapped.

All the boys were silent. Hoseok felt like his heart would jump out of his body any moment now. What was he feeling?

I cleared my throat. Everyone was just staring at me silently. I looked at Jimin who was looking at me as well. Our eyes met but both of us refused to break eye contact.

"Don't stare like this at her. Boys enough", Jin said and all of them snapped out of their thoughts instantly looking away.

"If we hadn't kidnapped you, I would have asked you out right away", Jungkook smirked, lurking beside me.

"Aren't you like 5?", I asked and instantly his face changed.

"I am just a year younger", he narrowed his eyes.

"I don't date kids"

"Whatever, you are not even my type", he said walking away. I couldn't help but giggle seeing how butthurt he was.

"We have to go now", Jimin said standing up.

He walked from beside me and a giggle escaped my mouth. He was so small. I almost towered over him and Yoongi.

"Something funny?", he stopped in his tracks.

I bent down a little until I was at the same level with him.

"Absolutely not". His eyes widened as he realised what I was laughing at. He hurriedly walked away from there.

Namjoon had also come back from Ilsan.

"Woah, what have we got here. So I am no longer the tallest person in the room"

"Guess not", I shrugged my shoulders.

"You look good", he said awkwardly complementing me.

"Thanks"

"Hobi, give Jena her new identity details and explain everything."

Hoseok walked to me before handling me a packet.

"There is a passport and a drivers license. Inside is a credit card which you can use to pay for the room."

I removed the passport to see they had taken the same exact picture of mine and edited it to look like my current self.

"Soyoung Hernandez? Is this a joke? What part of me looks Latin to you?", I asked perplexed. I noticed that even the front part of the passport had a Mexican symbol.

"Kasper our agent who does this only had a mexican passport available and we had no choice", Jin gave me a sympathetic look.

"Say you are mixed if someone asks"

"I cannot speak spanish but"

"Can you speak English?"

"Yes"

"Then It shouldn't be a problem"

I wasn't fully convinced yet I placed the packet in a purse Stella had given me. We left the house in two cars to reach the hotel. Jin was driving our car and he stopped three blocks away from the hotel.

"Yukhei will leave in 10 minutes since he has a meeting with a client. Make sure you put this on him some way so we can track him", Jimin turned back from the front seat, handing me a little black chip. "Aim for the hair or the back of the neck."

I nodded as I took the little black chip. I stepped out of the car before strutting towards the hotel. They had given me a small luggage to make it look like I was indeed a tourist.

I made my way towards the entrance and boy did it attract attention. Men couldn't stop staring and women were quick to form judgements.

Thats when I saw him. Yukhei. Stepping down the stairs. Clad in a long caramel colored coat and with a pair of sunglasses on. He was talking on the phone.

Target locked.

I handed my bag to one of the bell boys along with my coat. With the most runway like walk I made my way towards him. I kept the chip in my hand.

Just as he neared me, I crashed straight into him. I held onto his shoulders and simultaneously placed the chip on the nape of his neck. He let go of his phone before holding me by the waist to support me.

"Oops, I am so sorry", I said with the most fake American accent I could.

"It's okay"

"Let me just", I bent down to pick up my bag. I knew where his eyes were and I felt disgusted but atleast Jimin was right. Women were his weakness and this time it was going to cost him a lot.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention and I ran into you", I apologized.

"It's fine. I hope you are not hurt"

"No, not at all"

"By the way I am Yukhei"

I know.

"SooYoung Hernandez", I wrapped my hand to the one he extended.

"Are you Korean?", he seemed a little skeptical.

"Well my mother is. My father is Mexican. I know, I am a weird mix."

"No no, absolutely not. You have two of the most beautiful ancestry. No wonder you are so beautiful"

What an asshole.

"You are just being modest", I said smacking him gently in the chest.

"You should see yourself from someone else's perspective. Maybe then you would believe me"

I tried giving him the most shy look I could while fiddling with my fingers. Things you do to save your own ass.

"By the way this must be your first time here", he raised an eyebrow.

"How do you know?"

"I have never seen you around before and I come here a lot. Trust me, if a pretty girl is around, It doesn't escape my eyes"

"You are indeed a flirt, aren't you. Anyway, I have a check in at 12. I will see you around", I said moving ahead.

"You will definitely", he shouted from the back.

As soon as he was out of site, I gave a call to Jimin.

"Target locked. I have put the tracker on"

"Okay, we can see his location. Now get to your room, I will call again for the plan tonight. And also, don't overact too much. You will blow your cover. Be natural and stop that fake American accent"

"Why don't you do it then?", I snapped.

I got no response from the other side.

"Hello ? hello"

I looked at the screen to see he had hung up. Freaking asshole. Still mumbling something to myself I made my way to the reception, waiting for orders for the mission at the night to come in.