God's Plan

A/N: Almost failing my exams but we reached 5K !!!! Thank you so much for reading this book, it means a lot to me ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Jimin did everything for me. He helped me wash my hair, dried it for me. Helped me change into my clothes, ofcourse with his eyes closed. Despite me refusing, he also fed me because he said if Hobi could do it, so could he. It was almost sleep time when he helped me into bed.

"Can you stay?", I asked.

"I have to talk to the boys about something. I will come back later"

I nodded. He kissed me and left, turning off the lights on his way.

The boys all gathered in their work room.

"We have a situation", Jimin said. " According to what Stella saw, the Lee's think that the Chois kidnapped Jena. They found out about Yukhei, Ma Dong and Dean kidnapping her. Apparently Jena had called Donghae from a phone booth and they traced it all to the Chois. Chois think that it is the Lee family that tried to ruin their business and sent their daughter to do it. Now both families are actually planning to destroy the other", Jimin completed.

The boys were all shocked and worried. This was exactly how they had wanted it before they grew attached to Jena. But now, what would they do?

"We cannot kill the Lee family because it is Jena's family. As much as we hate them, we have to accept it. It leaves us with only one choice"

"Kill the Chois", Hoseok completed.

"But how will we do it?", Yoongi asked.

"We have to come up with a plan. Killing the Chois won't be easy. If we kill them, everyone will assume that the Lees did it. And all of Choi's partners and allied gangs will be after The Lee family. If we don't kill the Chois, they will eventually try and Kill the Lees. There is danger lurking on both the sides", Jin said.

"We are fucked", Jungkook commented.

"There is only one way", Namjoon said. He had been silent the longest, probably thinking about this all.

"We send Jena back to her father, accept that we were behind this and leave the country", he said.

"Hyung, what are you saying", Jungkook questioned.

"I thought of something. It is crazy but it is the only way."

"Say it Namjoon. We don't have much of a choice here", Yoongi said.

"We can claim that we killed Jena but take her along with us. Take responsibility for everything. Tell the Chois we kidnapped Jena and made her do all of this  by threatening her. And now that she was too much liability, we killed her. Yukhei and Ma Dong have seen us, so they will know it is the truth."

Jimin pondered over this. Fleeing the country seemed like the only option.

"But then we will have the Lees on our trail too. They would want revenge for their sister being killed", Jungkook put forward his thought.

"Yeah, I did not think about this", Namjoon said.

Jimin clutched his head as he thought about all of this. They were indeed in a sticky situation right now. He had to think about something and quickly before any of the Mafia gangs got to them.

Taehyung who had been quiet all this time, finally said something.

"Jimin, you might want to see this"

"What is it?"

"When you mentioned about the phone booth thing, I got a little curious. So I looked up all the phone booths in the area where our safe house was located. If Jena ran from the house, it meant she couldn't have gone very far. So there were only two phone booths accessible to her. Now only one of them had been used between 10 pm - 11 pm which was the time she was kidnapped. And footage from the gas station near shows Yukhei kidnapping her at 10:27. How did Yukhei know she was here? So I tracked Yukhei's phone call record to see his locations. At 9:50 pm, he had recieved a call from an unknown number. At 9:50 he was drinking somewhere near Hongdae according to the CCTV footage. So someone must have told him about Jena. In this video right here, he gets a call and he leaves with his men in the same car he kidnapped Jena in. So I traced the number who called him and it was registered under the name Jung Songri in the company records. The picture though, was this", he said opening a passport picture.

"STELLA", Everyone gasped together.

"Stella found out that Jena had run away and she called Yukhei so that he would find her", Jungkook said angry.

"And she came to visit our safe house at 9:30 which was almost the time Jena ran away. That bitch", Yoongi shouted.

Jimin's blood boiled at this. Not only she was the reason behind all of this happening, she had also cheated on them by working for the Chois.

"We should take her out", Hoseok said.

"No, killing her will be too simple. Throw her to the wolves and watch them eat her", Jimin snarked.

"Taehyung pose as a client and call her, pretend to be a client offering a job. Use voice modulation. Mention money, a lot of money. If it is money, she will definitely come. Call Yukhei using the same number and her voice asking to meet with more information"

"Aye aye captain, I got it"

"Kookie, do you still have that camera you bought?"

"Ofcourse, I am also run an Instagram page called the golden closet"

"You know what you have to do"

"No need for further information. I know exactly what I have to do"

"Send those pics to her boyfriend, let him now know what shit his girlfriend is upto"

"Paparazzi Jungkook at your service. I am going to put that Dispat.. whatever that news site is too shame"

"She wants to play games, we will show her how it is done", Jimin said standing up.

I moved in my sleep as I felt a presence beside me. I opened my eyes to see someone. From the light that fell on his silver hair, I could figure it was Jimin. As he scooted closer, my suspicion was confirmed as I smelled his musky cologne"

"You came", I said.

"Yes, now go to sleep. You have to rest", he said.

Jimin moved closer to her, still cautious not to touch her injured hand as he placed an arm around her. Jena snuggled into his chest as she closed her eyes. She could feel Jimin's hand on her head, stroking it.

I felt the safest when I was with him. If only I could pause in time and freeze in the moment. There is no other place I rather be.