Kiss and Make up

I sulked in my room as I recalled Jungkook's words. If I did not match any of Jimin's ideal types, why did he even date me? Maybe because he pitied me? Did he think he was returning a favor because I took a bullet.

"Jena, Jena, listen to me", he said coming. He closed the door as he walked towards the bed.

"Go to alice, or hyemi or whatever that Sonia is. 12 years Park Jimin? You fucked someone 12 years elder?"

"Jena that was all past", he said coming and sitting in front of me.

"But if I don't have any of the traits Jungkook mentioned, why did you say you loved me?"

"I did not fall in love with your physical self. I fell in love with who you are as a person. With your heart. Not with your hair or your curves"

I sat their silent.

"Are you not going to say anything?"

"Why did you just mention Valentina when I asked?"

"Because she was the only one I loved. The others I merely fucked. You asked me who I loved not who I fucked coz boi that would have taken the whole day", he said smirking.

"Have you lost the will to live? Coz I will stop that damn heart right now", I said glaring at him.

"You stopped it long ago and now it is all yours", he said cheesily.

"You are asking to be slapped"

"Oh virgin baby girl likes it rough", he said chuckling.

I tried so hard not to laugh as I heard it.

"I know you found that funny, if you cannot control it, just laugh", he said.

I looked away as I really tried to put a serious face.

"You are finding a lot of humor in this", I said with the most poker face I could.

Jimin starred at me as if challenging me not to laugh. I stared back but lost because within seconds I was laughing like a hyena.

"I know you were very well", Jimin said scooting closer.

"Seriously Jena, I am sorry. I did not know they would make such a wild game out of this"

"It's okay, they are all crackheads anyway"

He moved even closer as I felt his breath on my face.

"Now what do I get for making you laugh?"

I was so red feeling him so near, I couldn't even say anything.

He kissed my forehead and then below my eyes, the tip of my nose before pecking me on the lips. He carefully pulled me onto his lap, all this while being gentle and not hurting me.

"You are the most beautiful girl ever. And you don't have to be anything that Jungkook said for me to love you", he whispered. I blushed and smiled at this. Where was this man all my life?

His lips met mine once again as this time I opened my mouth a little. We were kissing with tongue. Omg, my first actual kiss.

He parted from my tongue and moved to kiss my jaw and then at my neck.

Holy moly I used to think neck kisses were overhyped. Guess not, this man worked like magic.

He looked up to see me looking at him. His hands got tighter around my waist as he pulled me closer.

"Don't ever leave me Jena Lee, I wouldn't be able to handle"

"Never, no matter what", I said as I kissed his forehead.