The reveal

I woke up earlier than I expected. Jimin was still sleeping beside, snoring lightly. I smiled as I looked at him before kissing his shoulder. He whined before facing the other side and going back to sleep.

I pulled the wheel chair beside my bed as I limped and sat on it. It took me a while to get to the restroom as wheeling the chair with my non dominant left hand was even more difficult.

I placed the tooth brush between my teeth, opened the cap of the paste with one hand. As I brushed my teeth, I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked so much better than I did before. My face had started become fuller again, my eyes did not look hollow like before. My hair also looked more shiny. It was as if being here with Jimin and the other boys, my body also responded positively like my mind.

In all this I had completely forgot about my real family. My brothers and my father. They were still in danger since the Chois now think they were behind all of this.

Bangtan had really got me and my family in a tough spot.

I did not even realise that in all this thinking, I had brushed my teeth way more and now my gums had started bleeding.

I gargled to see hints of blood come out with water.

After finishing the poop business, which I bet my ass (pun not intended) had never been this difficult, I went back outside. Jimin was now sitting on the bed, hair completely messed up, his already small eyes even smaller as he looked at me.

"You should have woken me up. I would have helped you", he said.

"How? Watched as I pooped?", I asked chuckling.

"You have no filter. Do you?", he asked.

"Lost it when I was 5. Still haven't found it"

Jimin laughed at his girlfriend's witty remark. Wait was she his girlfriend now?

"Jena"

"Hmmm"

"So what are we know? I mean, what is our relationship status?"

"Siblings", I said.

"WHAT NONSENSE", he said surprised.

"Of course you are my boyfriend. Why are you asking such stupid questions", I said looking for something in my cupboard.

"I just wanted to know we are on the same page. But it feels good to hear that you have a girlfriend ", he said blushing like a 15 year old.

"You have never had a girlfriend before?"

"No", Jimin said shyly.

"You seem like you would date a new one every month. So you have never been in love?", I asked surprised.

There was something so spicy about knowing your boyfriend's past lovers.

"I have been in love only once before", he said. "Her name was Valentina. She was European "

"Tell me about her", I said as I moved closer to the bed.

"She was 22 and worked as an escort. At that time I used to work in a small gang. My boss or Hyung was really happy with my work and so as a reward he took me to the prostitution club he always visited. I knew nothing then. I had hardly ever talked to a girl. Valentina pulled me into the room and started undressing in front of me. I shyly looked away. She smirked as she asked me if I was a virgin. I nodded and she sat beside me. You want your first time with a prostitute?", she asked. I told her I had no girlfriend and Hyung had just got me here to have fun. "Do it with someone you love, it will be special. Dont fuck, make love", she said as she lit a cigarette. That night we did nothing, but just talked. I started visiting her frequently. We never had sex, we just talked. Within a couple of days, I knew I liked her. Within two weeks, I confessed to her that I loved her and I wanted my first to be with her. She obliged and that day I felt things I had never before. She liked me too. My visits became more frequent and so did our sex. It was passionate, almost animal like. I had gone to Busan for a week. When I came back to visit her, the entire prostitution house was closed. Valentina had been killed along with some other prostitutes. She refused a client and he killed her out of ego. I was heartbroken that day. I had never cried like that. That was also the first time I had killed someone. I found out who did this and I fired the entire set of bullets in his head", he said. He had grown a little teary eyed as he recited it.

I went closer as I squeezed his hand.

"She died knowing someone loved her. She must be in a good place now"

He smiled as his thumb caressed mine.

"Tell me about your first time too", he said.

"I never lost my virginity because I hate losing", I said in full confidence.

Jimin looked at me surprised before he burst into full laughter.

"How do you even come up with things like these?"

"Its a really popular meme, you just don't know about it", I said.

"And also because if my brothers ever found out if their little sister was being fucked, they would fuck that person up real bad. So for the greater public good, I stayed a virgin. Don't think I did not have my chances, I did it for humanity and for the love of Jesus"

Jimin scooted closer to me as he pecked me on the forehead.

"I have found a real gem. God sure took your time making you", he said before heading to the bathroom.

I smiled as I saw him disappear.

He came back later as he pushed me out of the room.

Outside Namjoon was stretching as he looked at both of us in shock. His eyes widened and seeing Jimin in clothes from yesterday, he sure got a wrong idea.

"SHE IS INJURED YOU IDIOT. YOU DON'T HAVE CONTROL", he said.

"shhhh shhhh", Jimin yelled as he ran towards him.

"It's not what it looks like. I was just taking care of her."

"Yeah by having sex with her?", he spat.

"Namjoon we did nothing", I said.

He eyed us suspiciously but decided to believe me.

"You guys better tell me what is up with both of you"

Jimin looked at me and I nodded.

"We love each other", he said.

Namjoon stayed silent and expressionless before he shouted.

"Shit"