Got you

The entire next day Jimin ignored me completely. If he saw Jungkook pushing me somewhere in a wheel chair, he would change direction and walk the other way.

He refused to eat because he saw me sitting on the table. Even Jin was surprised at his actions.

I tried talking to him once but he acted like he was on a call and disappeared behind the walls. If I wanted to get his attention, I knew what I exactly I should do.

I saw him in the living room working on his laptop and I knew now was the right time.

"Namjoon", I yelled for the older guy who was nearby.

"Yes", he came.

"I needed help washing my hair because my right hand is in a cast and I cannot do it by myself"

Jimin's eyes immediately looked up.

Target locked. Attention caught.

"Uhh", Namjoon said giving me a look.

"It's okay I mean. I am pretty comfortable that way. You understand what I am saying"

"Sure, yeah", he said uncomfortable.

"Namjoon, did you search the files I asked you for?", Jimin said standing up.

"What files?"

"The files", Jimin said emphasizing on the word files. Namjoon looked at Jimin who motioned him with his eyes to leave.

"Uh, yeah yeah. The files. Right. I am sorry Jena, I have to get Jimin some files"

"Oh it's okay. I will ask someone else"

Namjoon left leaving both of us alone. Jimin cleared his throat behind me. He did it twice or thrice but I refused to look at him.

"You need some cough syrup?", I asked.

"I can help you"

"It's okay. It seems you are always too busy to help me. Is Hoseok around, I will ask him", I said wheeling myself towards the kitchen.

"I am not busy right now, I will help", he said pulling my wheel chair.

"No phone calls to take?", I asked slyly.

"No", he said before pushing me into the room.

Just as we entered the room, I locked the door behind.

"Got you", I said.

"What are you doing?"

"You have been ignoring me long enough. I need to talk to you"

Jimin scoffed. He couldn't believe he fell for this.

"About last night..."

"Last night I said things which I shouldn't have. My mistake. Now let me go", he said coming towards the door.

"What do you mean you shouldn't have", I asked surprised.

"Because..."

"Because what?"

"Because it is stupid. I mean it's probably just a stupid little thing"

"Stop speaking in circles and say whatever you want to clearly"

"ItsjuststupidthatIthinkIloveyouwhenyouprobablydontfeelthesameaboutme"

(It's just stupid that I think I love you when you probably don't even feel the same about me)

Jimin said it as hastily as he could hoping she did not catch a word of it.

My eyes softened as I listened to this.