Ken and Barbie

16 days since me and Jimin started dating. Also the day I got my cast and band-aids removed.

Jimin drove me to Ken's hospital as I sat on the hospital bed waiting for him.

He came in 5 minutes later, having to treat a patient. I joyfully looked as he cut of the cast and removed the bandages.

"I am going to need you to remove your shirt now so I can remove the bandages on your chest and check the wound."

"Jimin do you mind waiting outside", Ken asked.

"It's okay, he is my boyfriend", I said proud of using the term for him.

"Jena I understand but only doctors and medical professionals are allowed when we are checking patients"

I wanted to protest but Jimin spoke.

"I will wait outside", he said leaving.

Jimin stood outside as he paced around. Ken was going to see Jena naked. That wasn't right. No Jimin, he is a doctor. He can see people naked. He probably sees naked people everyday.

But what if he likes what he sees and tries to do something.

Maybe I should have stayed inside.

But he has seen her naked before when he did the surgery. If he did not do anything then, he wouldn't now too.

But at that time Jena was covered in blood and had cuts and stuff. Now that she is back to being her usual self, maybe he could have developed a crush on her. Uhhh why did I leave?

"You can come in", the nurse said. He sighed as he walked in.

"It's almost healed. Just make sure you apply this medicine", he said handing me a paper. " Get her here after a month for a final check up"

"Thank you so much Ken, means a lot", Jena said shaking his hand.

Right in front of her boyfriend. Jimin scoffed.

"Okay Jena, we have to go home. Thanks Ken, Jin gives his regards", I said as I helped Jena stand up.

She walked but a little slowly as we headed to the car.

As we drove, Jimin spoke.

"That Ken guy, I hope he did not try funny business", Jimin said.

"Funny business", I asked.

"I mean don't you read in the newspaper. Doctors these days, take advantage of their patients very bad"

"Omg Jimin, no. He didn't do anything. Plus the nurse checked me, not him"

Jimin breathed a sigh of relief.

"No he is a good man, but I just wanted to make sure"

"Stop it Jimin"

"It's funny the first guy to ever touch your boobs is a doctor", he said laughing.

"Yeah and for some reason I really enjoyed it", I said.

It instantly shut him up for good.

"Yah Jena, I hope you are joking"

"No, and if you make any more inappropriate jokes on my virginity, I might just asked Ken to have sex with me", I completed.

I heard him gasp at this.

"Oh no you didn't", he said.

"I just did. Now keep your eyes on the road. I am going to close my eyes for a bit, gotta imagine Ken naked"

"LEE JENA YOU ARE SO DEAD IF YOU DO THAT"

"Already did it. Oh wow that ass. Best I have ever seen"

I heard another loud gasp. I had really triggered the shit outta him by calling Ken's ass the best. Everyone knew how proud Jimin was of the Jibooty.

"We are done", he said as I sensed the anger out of him.

"If you want to imagine Ken, do it. I might just call Sonia. Guess keeping her number after 3 years really might come to use"

"Okay, do as you please"

The entire ride home was silent. I looked at Jimin who refused to meet my eyes.

"You are not going to talk to me?", I asked.

No response.

"Are you sure?"

No response.

I took out my phone as I dialled a number.

"Yes Jena"

"Oh hey Ken, I was wondering what you were doing this Saturday. Would you like to..."

Jimin picked the phone as he cut it off. I smirked seeing his reaction.

"If I did this, you would have cried your eyes out", he said glaring at me.

"First of all, I didn't make the joke on my virginity"

"It was just a harmless joke, you stretched it too far when you called Ken"

"It's not harmless, you do it all the time"

"I don't do it to hurt you. We are always joking about something or the other", he replied.

"Yes but doesn't give you a pass to always comment about it. It is not cool", I said my voice getting higher.

"You are just over exaggerating. I don't even do it that much"

"JIMIN YOU DO"

"Don't get so salty over something so small", he said rolling his eyes.

"NOW HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IF I CONSTANTLY TALKED ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE FUCKED LIKE A HUNDRED GIRLS BACK IN THE DAY. WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF POINTED THE FACT THAT YOU WERE A SEX MANIAC WHO PROBABLY COULD NOT EVEN GO A MINUTE WITHOUT GETTING INTO A GIRL'S PANTS? ATLEAST BEING A VIRGIN IS BETTER THAN DOING IT MEANINGLESSLY WITH SO MANY PEOPLE JUST FOR THE FUCKING SAKE OF IT", I snapped as I yelled.

He looked at me in surprise before his expression turned into a pained one. I shouldn't have said it. Oh dear lord what did I do?

"So this is what you thought of me all this time", he said in a very low voice.

I wanted to say something tell him that I did not mean any of it but I felt chocked. Words did not come out of my mouth.

The entire time he just had a blank expression as he looked ahead.

I regretted saying all of this to him and I realised that I had over reacted. He was always being playful, I just took it very saltily.

I wanted to apologize so bad I couldn't get myself to do it.

We got home as he parked the car and got out. He carried my bag as he went inside. I hoped he would help me get out considering it had only been an hour since I had my cast removed and I still struggled to walk.

I felt pain in my chest as I was about to cry. I took slow steps as I walked inside. It took me 20 minutes but I finally made it to my room. My bag was lying inside and Jimin was no where to be seen. He must be in his room upstairs but I had no energy to climb up a fleet of stairs. So I just went into my room and laid down on the bed.

God why did I do this? Why did I say all those hurtful things to him?