Oppa

I woke up feeling different. Last night me and Jimin talked so much, ofcourse in the living room after much insistence from Jin. I knew he was trying to be the over protective brother that he was. And after his new found authority over Jimin, he enjoyed showing it off.

I apologized to Jimin over everything I said and Jin was right. He melted like chocolate kept in the sun. And we even kissed and made up which he did not do until he was fully convinced Jin wasn't watching.

I got ready as I headed out for breakfast. I woke up late and all boys were already out there.

"Morning", I greeted and everyone did with the biggest smile. SeokJin gave me his worldwide handsome smile as he motioned me to take pancakes. My first morning as his sister.

I sat down beside Jimin who kissed me on the cheek and behind us Jin cleared his throat.

"Jin, stop it", I said turning to look at him.

"What, I felt an itch in my throat and I wanted to cough"

I heard the other boys giggle while Jimin looked on uncomfortable. "It's okay, don't listen to him", I whispered in his ear. "You can do whatever you want", I said and I saw him blush red.

"Jena no wonder sometimes in the past you looked like Jin Hyung", Namjoon spoke.

"Oh my god, I thought I was the only one", Jimin yelled.

"I felt it too", Taehyung joined.

"Ah I see it, now that you mention", Hoseok and Yoongi said.

"We look alike?", I turned back to look at Jin, observing his face to look for any similarities.

"Ofcourse you do. You both have the same lips, high nose bridge, brown eyes and don't even get me started on those broad shoulders", Jungkook said.

I almost chocked on my pancake. "I don't have broad shoulders", I yelled.

"Oh honey, you do", Taehyung said

I looked at Jimin who nodded. "But they are beautiful", he reassured me.

I turned to look at Jin who scrunched his nose a bit and nodded with a smile.

"We both get it from our father", he said.

I smiled knowing that I had traits from my real parents. As I grew up, I used to often think how similar Donghae, Taemin and Taeyong looked among themselves and how much they resembled father in some ways. I always failed to see the similarity in myself. Guess I know why.

"EunHa, looks so much like our mother", Jin said.

"Do I?", I asked.

"Father often said that the entire batch of male officers that studied with them wanted to ask her out, but at the end she confessed to father and they fell in love"

I smiled as I listened to this. I would have loved to know more. If only they were alive now.

"Do you remember anything from before the Lees took you?", Namjoon asked.

"I vaguely recalled a couple of things when I went to the house yesterday. The sight of some things triggered the hidden memories but I don't recall faces. I can remember Jin and something about a red swing set in the garden and a blue and pink motor car. Other than that I recall crying once about some cotton candy", I said trying to stress my mind.

"We did have a red swing set", Jin said smiling. "I always pushed you on it for hours until my arms became numb because if I tried to take you back inside the house, you would cry your eyes out. And about the cotton candy thing, you cried because i took a bite. You hated sharing that nasty sugary stuff", he said.

I giggled as I heard this. I had always been a crybaby.

"Since I was elder to you by almost 7 years, Mom and Dad always trusted me with taking care of you. I used to take you to your school, feed you, buy you cotton candy secretly from money I saved from my pocket money. You used to call me Appa too instead of Oppa", he said.

"Now you can call him him Eomma", Hoseok said and the others laughed. From the kitchen Jin threw his spatula and it hit Hoseok on the shoulder making him cry in pain.

"I mentioned it before, I hate the Eomma jokes", he said. "EunHa can call me whatever she wants. It's Hyung for all of you", he said.

"I will call you Hyung too", I said. "Oppa sounds cringy", I said.

"Can you call me oppa?", Jimin whispered in my ear and I laughed as I nodded.

"I heard that shit Park Jimin", Jin Hyung yelled and all of us  broke into another fit of laughter.

After lunch me and Jimin sat in the living room as we watched something on TV.

He noticed my mind was occupied with something as he asked.

"Jena, are you okay?"

"Yeah"

"What are you thinking?"

"Just about everything. What are we going to do about the Choi vs Lee thing"

Jimin sighed, he himself did not know.

"We can do nothing, it's not our concern anymore", he said.

"I don't care about Daniel Lee but I don't want Donghae, Taemin and Taeyong hurt"

Jimin nodded as he understood. Even When I came to know about Jin, I hadn't stopped calling those three my brothers. We grew up together as siblings and even when we weren't blood related, I very much cared for them.

"We can get them out of here", he said.

"They would never leave father, I mean Daniel Lee alone. They have pledged allegiance to the Mafia. They would never desert it"

We stayed in silence as both of us thought something.

"Before anything happens, I need answers", I said. "I want to meet that monster once and ask him why he did this. Can I do this?", I asked Jimin.

"It is too much risk going there", he said.

"I need my answers"

"If you want to go, you aren't going alone. Not without your boyfriend", he said pecking my cheeks. "I will get the team ready to go with you", he said.

I smiled as I nodded.

Daniel Lee, you have a lot of explaining to do.