Run run run

A/N: My second BTS Fanfic - So far away is out now. I have published the first 19 chapters of the book. I plan to publish the entire book in the next two weeks since I have it completed and I am in the editing stage. Please support it ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I felt a dryness in my throat as I opened my eyes. I needed water. I coughed and my throat hurt. I looked around but there was no water. I sighed before putting on my shoes to go downstairs.

There was a lot of commotion from a room on the end. It was definitely the boys arguing about something. Should I go and look or just leave? But being the curious cat that I am, I walked into the direction.

I froze as I listened to everything they said. My mind had stopped processing things. What I heard was it real?

All this time, I had dug a grave for my own family by doing everything they had asked me to? All pieces started falling into place one by one. The reason they kidnapped me was not because they wanted to make the Lees suffer by kidnapping someone from their family. It was a part of their plan to get two of the biggest mafia families to go at war. This is why they made me do stuff against people related to Chois. So that it would like the Lee's were instigating stuff. After I completed the missions, I was never meant to be free. They had put some of Korea's most dangerous men on my trail. And at my cost, my family despite being innocent had been dragged. Just because their daughter did things like these they would suffer too.

Oh how stupid was I to think that I had started enjoying their company and I wanted to spend time with them. They had used me according to their plan and now it was time to dispose me. It felt like betrayal even when it wasn't. You are betrayed by friends and family. Not by your enemies.

I lost my balance for a moment as I found my legs get weak, knocking of a statue on the side. All of them turned to look at me. My eyes met Jimin's and in a second his eyes had as if spoken a thousand words. There was so much hate and dislike for me and my folks in his eyes, it pained me. Why did it have to be me?

"Jena....", Hoseok said walking towards me.

I took a few step back before running away straight to my room. I had to escape. I had to tell my family what had happened before it got worse. Even if I died, I had to make sure they were safe. I sympathized with Bangtan and what happened to their families but I wasn't going to let them hurt mine.

I got into the room I was previously sleeping in and closed it from inside. I lifted a table there before putting it across the door. My only option was to crack that window and escape. I looked down from the window. It was almost two stories high. A parallel pipe ran through it and that was my way. But there was a problem. The windows were locked from outside. I had to crack it open with minimal damage to access the little hinge that would open it. There was nothing I could crack the window with. I hesitantly pulled off my shirt before wrapping it around my arm and hitting the window. It cracked a little but I could feel my knuckles hurt. I swung my arm with more force this time and it cracked more. One last blow and it fell apart on the side, enough to get my arm across.

I hated being in high places. I looked down only to feel a little dizzy. I carefully put my foot across, fastening myself to the pipe. It was slippery because of the mist that had dried on it. Slowly I slid myself down to the ground. I looked into the window on the ground floor and made sure no one was looking as I made a run into the woods. Within a second I had disappeared among the tall trees. Now I just had to follow Tyre marks of the car and I would be back on the road.

The door to the house opened and Stella walked in. Jungkook and Taehyung shook their heads in annoyance. She always came at the wrong time.

"I got your text Jimin about the attack at the other house. Are you okay?", she asked.

Jimin nodded but did not say anything. The only thing that was in his mind right now was Jena. She had seen everything and he knew she was completely crushed.

All the boys sat there in silence as each one of them had their minds occupied with something or the other.

"That's it", Jungkook said standing up. "I am going to talk to her". He made his way through and In a moment he was out of sight.

Jungkook went up and stood in front of Jena's room. He did not know what to say, but he wanted to talk to her, explain everything.

"Jena", he said knocking the door.

No response. Of course she wasn't going to respond. She was angry, sad and felt betrayed.

"Jena, let me talk to you once", he said knocking once again.

Again, no response.

"Jenaaa, open the door", he said knocking even vigorously. He was now a little worried. Was she okay?

"Jena, I know you are in there. Open the door"

He held the doorknob as he violently shook it.

"Jena, I will break the door now if you don't open"

"Jena, please open up", he shouted once again.

He tried slamming his shoulders into the door hoping the lock fastening it would move and he would get it. But it did not bulge at all.

"Shit"

He ran downstairs to where all the boys were.

"Hyung, Jena is not opening. Something is wrong. Her door is very rigid and usually I break them in one go, but this won't budge", he said to Hoseok.

Jimin who was talking to Stella heard this and leaving the conversation abruptly, he rain upstairs followed by the others.

They tried to break open the door. After banging their entire bodies onto the door, Jungkook and Jimin managed to open it.

As they entered, they saw the scene in front of them. A small table placed right across the door so it wouldn't open from outside. The window was broken and glass pieces were on the floor mixed with droplets of blood.

All of them gasped in horror as they realised.

Jena had escaped from the house.