Do you

The remaining boys were doing what they were until they heard the windows above crack. All of them immediately put everything down as the emergency system of the house started ringing.

Someone had attacked. From above Jimin and Jena came running down.

"WE HAVE BEEN ATTACKED. WE HAVE TO LEAVE. TAEHYUNG YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. JUNGKOOK GET EVERYTHING. NAMJOON OPEN THE CHAMBER. HOBI AND JIN HYUNG GET THE CARS READY. YOONGI HYUNG, GET THE GUNS"

"Stay here, Don't move", Jimin said leaving me alone.

All the boys ran as instructed. The main door of the house was broken as a couple of men came running in.

All of them came towards me, weapons in their hands. I grabbed the knives of the kitchen counter before heading in to defend myself. Within a minute all four of them were on the ground. But there were more of them and I couldn't fight all.

As I saw them approach, I ran the other way. They chased me as I made my way up the stairs. From above Jungkook walked in, shooting all of them one by one.

"Come this way", he said grabbing my hand.

I followed him as both of us ran. From below even more men came rushing in. A couple of them had even climbed in through the windows. Right in front of us. They began shooting at us as both of us ducked and hid behind the wall. I lunged forward before throwing the knife which hit him straight in the head.

"When we get out of here you have to teach me how you do that dramatic move", Jungkook said to me before walking out and shooting them one by one.

I followed behind only to realise that I had no gun. It was like walking into a fire without a protective gear.

I knocked one of the men who came rushing at us before pulling the gun he had on himself out of the holder.

"First rule of the gun club, never keep it accessible to the enemy", I said as I shot him in the leg.

Both of us ran towards a room.

"Get in here fast", Jungkook said opening the door of a closet.

I followed without questioning anything. He got in himself before pulling a lever. Within minutes both of us fell into what looked like a secret chamber.

Only Hoseok was to be seen there. Where were the others?

"GET IN THE CAR FAST", Hoseok said and both of us got in.

We drove at full speed straight out of the garage and onto the road.

"Where we going? And where is everyone else?", I asked.

"To our safehouse. Jin Hyung got stabbed in the arm. The others left with him first", he said driving as fast as he could.

"Who were they Hyung?", Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. But Jimin did not look happy at all. He was literally burning with anger"

The thought of angry Jimin made me shiver.

Within a couple of minutes we entered a forest. Hoseok drove through the narrow path. We reached another house well hidden within the woods. He pressed a button in the car and the garage door opened as he parked inside. All of us got out and followed Jungkook.

"Are you okay? Were you hurt?", Hobi asked.

"No. I am fine", I said.

We got in to see Jin lying on the couch, a couple of bandages on his arm. Jimin was sitting there. As we entered all of them looked at me particularly. And it was if they were angry.

Jimin didn't. He was staring ahead.

"Jin are you okay?", I asked.

He nodded.

Within a moment Jimin stood up before dashing towards me and holding me by the throat. My back hit a shelf there and from above a couple of books fell to the side.

"IT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING MISTAKE THAT THIS HAPPENED. MA DONG'S MEN FOUND OUT ABOUT WHERE WE WERE. JIN HYUNG IS INJURED BECAUSE OF YOU. TELL ME HONESTLY IT WAS ALL A PART OF YOUR PLAN. WASN'T IT? MAYBE WE UNDERESTIMATED YOU", he said making the grip around my throat tighter. I hit his hand so that he would let go. The corners of my eyes started getting darker and I was almost blacked out.

"JIMIN LET GO THIS INSTANCE", Hoseok said pulling him away from me.

As he let go, I fell to my feet, my arm around my throat. I started coughing vigorously as I gasped for breath. Jungkook came rushing to me as he supported me.

"LET GO OF ME HOBI, I WILL..", Jimin said lunging forward.

"IT WASN'T HER", Hoseok said.

"What?", Jimin asked.

"Hoseok ... don't", I managed to speak.

"It wasn't her. She did not lose the earpiece. I did. She gave her's to me so you wouldn't know it was me. I had disappointed you a lot with my mistakes in the past and I was afraid if you knew you would get very mad. That is why she traded it with me", he said lowering his gaze.

"Hobi...", Jimin's said. He realised what he had just done. Jimin's eyes fell on Jena who was lying on the floor gasping. Jungkook rubbed her back as she tried to breathe. At this point he wanted to kill himself for what he had done.

"Stand up Jena. Let me take you inside", Jungkook said supporting her. Within seconds they were both out of sight. The others stood there in silence.

"Jimin you went too far today...", Jin said standing up and leaving. Taehyung had a disappointed look in his eyes as he followed Jin. Namjoon and Yoongi left too surprised by this new development. Hoseok and Jimin were the only ones there. Both of them stood in silence not knowing what to do.

Finally Hoseok decided to leave too. Jimin threw himself on the couch as he kicked the table in anger. His mind was in a deep turmoil. He had never felt so confused in life. He could not have his revenge if he had feelings for Jena. He had to choose between the two. Either have his revenge or be with Jena.

And it wasn't a choice. He knew what he wanted. And now it was time to let go of everything else and focus on that.