Answers

A/N: We reached 10K !! Thank you so much to everyone who read, voted and commented. You all inspire me to keep writing. Lots of Love from author MJ ♥️♥️💕

The Lee Mafia without Jena sat in a room. This situation had gotten out of hand.

"Father what do we do?"

"I will set a meeting with Hyukjae", he said.

"He will just refuse his involvement", Taemin said. "They could even kill Jena once they know that we have found out", Taeyong added worried.

"Should we send a team to infiltrate their house?", Donghae asked.

"What if in all this, something happens to Jena?"

All four of them turned silent as they heard a gun shot outside.

In no moment the door flung open and a group of 8 walked in, sniper guns in hand, face covered by masks and x level suits.

Daniel Lee motioned to Donghae to stay back and not do anything. Three men came as they stood behind the brothers, gun pointed to their heads.

The other four walked from the other side towards Daniel Lee.

The shortest one lowered her mask and all four of them were shocked to see.

Jena.

"Jena", Taemin said standing up.

"Good to see you too Taemin", I said as I sat on the sofa opposite to them.

"What are you doing Jena? We thought you were kidnapped", Taeyong said.

"I was, I am not anymore", she said.

"Who are these men and why are they pointing guns at us?", Donghae said anger evident in his eyes. "How did they get in?"

"I got them inside. It helps knowing secret exits and entries to this building", I said.

"JENA LEE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING", Taemin asked angry.

"There are so many things wrong with that sentence but I will explain later", I said. "Anyway how are you Daniel Lee, missed me?"

"JENA THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TALK TO FATHER", Donghae yelled.

"Father?", I chuckled. "Will you tell them or should I?", I directed the question to him.

Daniel Lee noticed the men. Behind Jena a young tall guy lowered his mask. The moment he looked at him, he knew. She had come to know everything.

"Will someone tell us what is happening?", Taeyong demanded.

"Your father will", Jin said from behind.

"Uh huh Donghae, Don't try to press the emergency button. It won't work for Jack shit", I said as I saw his finger slide under the table.

"Jena, you are pointing guns at us. Your own family?", Taemin asked as his voice broke down.

"I am not your family", I said standing up. "Tell them", I said pointing to Daniel Lee.

"FATHER WHAT THE HELL IS SHE SAYING? SAY SOMETHING", Taeyong yelled.

"She is saying the truth. She is not a part of our family", he calmly said.

All three of them looked at their father in horror.

"Tell me Daniel Lee, why did you do it? Why did you kill them and leave me, my brother and all these men here as orphans", I said blood boiling.

Taeyong, Taemin and Donghae looked at the man behind Jena. He was almost like a male version of her. They could see it. Her blood brother. It was him, not them.