Kids on crack

The club was dimly lit and filled with cold fog. This was my first time in a club unlike my college peers who partied most days. Father and my brothers never let me go. It was brimming with the smell of cigarette smoke. Around me people were dancing on the floor.

I made my way to the bar, before grabbing a seat. Just as I sat, I was approached by a young man.

"It is surprising that a young and pretty woman like you would be sitting alone. Mind if I join?"

I did not respond to him, despite that he sat.

"I am Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. And you must be?"

"Sooyoung", I said going back to looking at my phone.

From beside his phone rang.

"Oh, just a minute. My friends always tend to call at the wrong time", he chuckled nervously.

"Yes Baekhyun? I am at the bar with a beautiful girl I met. Well I will be there in 15 minutes? Where are you guys? What I can't hear you. VIP table 4? Okay I will be there"

At the mention of the VIP table, my ears shot up like a dog.

"I am sorry, I hope I didn't keep you waiting"

"Not at all Chanyeol. Let me buy you a drink"

"You want to buy me a drink? Isn't it the other way around?"

"Not always ! Sometimes girls like to take lead too", I smirked.

Chanyeol blushed red as he heard this. The girl was indeed something. He had just come here to try his luck. He never thought he would succeed. But here she was flirting with him. Best day ever.

"You like whiskey?"

He nodded and I ordered on the rock for both of us.

"So what do you do Chanyeol?"

"Oh I am a businessman. My father owns a huge company and I help him with that."

A chabeol. Even easier to fool.

"That's great. You look like you do corporate well"

"Well, you are just being gracious. What about you?"

"I am a model. Runway", I said lying. With this look no one would believe I was into any other profession.

"I should have guessed already", he said.

"What I cannot hear you. The music is too loud!", I pretended so I could take he out of here and to the VIP table.

"I said I should have guessed", he screamed.

"Let us go some place a little more private. It's too noisy here", I held his hand.

"My friends are waiting at the VIP table. Would you like to join us?"

"Are your friends as cool as you?"

"Not as cool as me", he said laughing.

Not gonna lie, he was cute. Would have totally flirted for real if I wasn't stuck doing Bangtan's work.

"Let's go"

We both stood up, downing the glass of whiskey. He put forward his hand, and I grabbed it. We made our way towards the VIP lounge.

"Chanyeol, how you doing mate?", the bouncer asked.

"I am fine Oscar. How bout you?"

"Great as always. And this must be?"

"She is a friend", he said.

"Ooh nice, definitely a good catch", he said smirking while checking me out. Why did I always run into jerks like these?

We made our way into the lounge and I made sure I stepped on the bouncer's legs with my heels. I put extra pressure and he screamed so loudly, it made my heart fill with satisfaction.

"Oops"

With that both me and Chanyeol headed inside. That is when I saw him. Yukhei, sitting among friends while a girl in bikini served them drinks. His eyes fell on me as a big smile spread on his face. Instantly he stood up to come towards me. Now the real mission had started.

"Sooyoung, what are you doing here?", he approached us.

"Enjoying just like you", I smiled seductively.

"Sooyoung you know him?", Chanyeol asked.

"Not really, I would love to tho"

He smirked and I could see the lust in his eyes. This guy had serious issues. No wonder he was gonna get screwed big time.

"Yukhei we will see you later", Chanyeol said tugging on my arm. He clearly seemed jealous and irritated with Yukhei's presence.

"Bye", I said in the most sexy way possible and went along with Chanyeol to his table.

There were four other people at Chanyeol's table. Their names were Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun and Suho. I had to admit it, these guys were crazy loud. All of them were like crackheads doing the most strange things possible. Even though I suspected the youngest Sehun to actually be on real crack.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Yukhei staring at me. I looked at him and he smiled, raising his glass towards me. I mirrored the gesture. Now I just had to find a way to get out of here and take him along with me.

"Chanyeol, I will be back", I said standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to make a phone call to my agent for a show. It's too noisy here, I am going to step out for a minute", I lied.

He smiled and nodded and I grabbed my purse before heading towards the door. I marked that as soon as I stood up and headed to the door, Yukhei had also followed suit.

The dog did catch the bone.

I made my way out of the VIP lounge and back into the dance floor.

"Headed somewhere?", a familiar voice asked from behind as I felt his hand slip on my waist. I smirked before turning back.

"Just a little work related call"

"It looks like you got bored with the kids and stepped out."

"Maybe, maybe not", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Mind if I join you"

"I reckon you must be busy, I am leaving anyway", I said.

"Club isn't really my thing. Do you want to get out of here?", he asked obviously lying.

"I would love to"

"Okay, let's go", He said grabbing my hand.

Outside the club, Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon sat in a car waiting for any new development to happen.

"Jimin, they just came out", Namjoon pointed causing the latter to get attentive.

"Good, atleast she got him out of there. Now let's follow them at a safe distance."

Namjoon nodded after starting the car. They noticed that both of them sat in Yukhei's car and headed towards the hotel.

"Lets get this done", Namjoon said as he pressed the gas pedal.