Epilogue: The 5 of us

"PARK JIMIN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO ME"

I screamed my lungs out as the doctor tried to hold me still. Beside me Jimin panicked as he tightly held my hand.

"I am sorry Baby, please push. It will be over in no time"

"Don't tell me what to do. Try carrying triplets and then you will know. You should be here instead of me. I hate this. Why do women get pregnant? Why can't men face the same things as women? This is why your kind doesn't deserve rights. You just knock women up and then 9 months later BAAM! Have the kid in your hand.."

Jimin blinked rapidly as he heard EunHa rant on the hospital bed while in labor. The doctors and nurses looked at each other in awe, not sure how a woman in labor had the energy and will to speak so much.

"Baby I am sorry, we can discuss men and their rights later.. please just stay calm now"

I breathed deeply as I pushed once more. Nothing. The pain in my abdomen was getting worse and it was making me dizzy and nauseous.

"Miss Kim please push once more... you can do it. Please, a little"

I grunted and made one more attempt as I mustered all courage and pushed. A scream erupted from my mouth as I felt my vagina stretch completely.

"I can see the head", the doctor exclaimed. "A little more effort. We are almost there"

"Baby you are doing amazing. Just push once more", Jimin tightly clutched my hand before stroking my head with his other hand. I was literally digging my nails into his skin and making it bleed but at that moment EunHa's condition was his only concern.

I propelled myself on the bed and supported my body on my elbows as I took a deep breath and pushed once again. Another scream echoed through the room and I felt the new born come out.

The scream was soon replaced by the voice of small cries and my eyes widened.

"It's a boy", the doctor said and I looked at Jimin who smiled at me with tears in his eyes. The doctor placed the child in the nurses's arm.

"Miss Kim you still have two more", the doctor said sympathetically and I fell back on the bed in realisation.

15 minutes later

I lay on the bed with Jimin by my side as I watched the nurse wrap the babies in cloth. 1 boy and 2 girls.

Jimin stroked my head as I lay exhausted, a smile plastered on my face. We had become parents to three wonderful angels.

"You did well EunHa-ya", he said kissing my forehead and I closed my eyes.

Two nurses walked to us with the babies in hand. She placed the baby boy and second girl in my hands and handed the third girl to Jimin.

Jimin watched the tiny human in his hands and in mine and tears rolled down his eyes.

"I am a father", he said to me and I nodded, crying myself. I watched as the babies slept peacefully in my arms.

Outside the six men stood as they waited patiently for the news. The door opened and a nurse walked out and Jin immediately sprung to his feet.

"Congratulations it's a boy and two girls. The children and the mother are both healthy"

Tears formed in his eyes as he broke down. Namjoon immediately hugged the older man as he cried on his shoulder.

"I am an uncle now", he said softly. All the boys neared him as they gave him a big group hug. "We are all uncles now", they said in unison.

The three babies slept peacefully in their cribs as me and Jimin watched them. I had just fed all three and it had made me feel slightly weak and dizzy.

The door opened and the nurse walked in once again with a couple of papers in her hands.

"Mr Park and Miss Kim, we need names for the babies to make the birth certificates"

I looked at Jimin, not expecting to name them so early.

"It is upto you honey, you gave birth to the kids and it is only fair you name our children"

I closed my eyes and three names came in my mind.

"Park Taemin, Park Miyoung and Park Areum"

Jimin immediately looked at me as I said those names. Areum was his mother's name. For all those people who had loved us and died protecting us, I could only hope that their legacy lived on with naming the children after them.

Taemin - who died protecting his sister's happiness.

Miyoung - who took me in and treated me as her own daughter.

Areum - who died so her son could live.

I watched as he looked away and wiped his eyes. I snug a hand around his neck as I hugged him tightly. He put his face in the crook of my neck and he cried silently.

A cry cut us off and Jimin immediately stood up as he approached Taemin's crib. Wiping his tears away he bent down as he picked the kid up and held him close to himself and hummed a song.

Within seconds the child fell asleep and I was left awed.

I watched Jimin's back as he took care of our kids, tucking them in slightly and making sure each one of them was comfortable.

I closed my eyes as I laid down on the bed exhausted. Knowing Jimin was there, it made me feel relieved.

As I closed my eyes, memories flashed in front of my face. From the day we met to having our own children. Seeing him smiling in my dreams made me realize how much I loved him.

XX

If water is a kiss, I will send you the ocean. If hug is a leaf, I will send you a forest. And if love was forever, I would send you eternity.