Whitey

We got back to our hotel. I was still holding his hand as I dragged him towards the elevator.
While we were in the elevator, he stepped closer to me and I could feel his hand slide down my waist towards by hips. I swear I wanted to just kick him in his private parts and run out of there.

"You are very impatient", I said stepping aside so I could face him.

"Not always, but with you I cannot help myself."

I smirked as the elevator door opened and Jin walked in with his tray.

When he saw me and Yukhei, he bowed and tried very hard to not react any way.

He had come at the best possible time. Yukhei stepped a little far from me. It was time to get off since my floor was here.

Yukhei stepped out first and I did behind him. I took one glance at Jin who nodded at me and then pointed to my ears. I nodded slightly in response before following behind.

On our way we also passed by Hoseok carrying a plate of food somewhere. Our eyes met and just through this one glance we had communicated everything.

I opened the door to my room and both of us headed inside. I carefully placed my purse where the rest of the guys could get an entire view of me and Yukhei.

"Let me get your coat", I volunteered.

He turned back and I helped him get out of the coat.

"Now who is the one being impatient?"

"I just want you to be comfortable"

He laughed before sitting him down.

"Champagne?"

"Sure"

I headed to the mini fridge, grabbed two crystal glasses. I bent down a little, while blocking the view of the fridge. I removed the packet that I had carefully hid in my bra and emptied it in one glass. As soon as champagne fell in it, it dissolved in one go leaving clear golden liquid. I poured champagne in another glass and stood up. I put yukhei's in my left hand while walking to him and handing him the glass.

"Let me just get something to snack...", I said turning around and dropping the glass in my right hand. It was part of my plan. It crashed straight onto the floor and all the Champagne spilled out.

"Are you okay?", he said while I handed him the drugged champagne.

"Yeah, I twisted my foot because I moved so quickly. Guess I should just remove them", I said flinging one shoe and then the other.

"Let me pour you a glass", he said standing up.

"That bottle is empty. There is one more bottle inside."

He got the other bottle and poured it in one more glass and handed it to me. This one wasn't spiked and I had asked Jin to bring it for me as a part of my plan.

"Cheers", I said raising my glass. I cringed at how cheesy that word came out but he clicked his glass with me. Both of us took a sip as I saw him gulp down the liquid.

In the car, Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung watched through the camera in Jena's bag.

"She is a genius", Namjoon said. "She would make a great undercover agent for the government", he said laughing.

Jimin nodded his head, he agreed with it. She was indeed skilled. Guess being around the Mafia and crime had taught her much.

Back in the room, me and Yukhei talked more. He had almost emptied his glass and I could sense the drugs getting to him.