Member

The door opened as the light hit my eyes. Staying for a longer period in the dark had made my eyes sensitive to light. I heard some footsteps as I tried to figure out who it was.

As he stepped near, I could make out from his broad shoulders that it was Jin. He came and knelt down before me while placing what looked like a tray of food in front of me.

"Eat it"

"I don't want it"

"Eat"

"I said I don't want it"

"Jimin said you have to eat it."

"You all must be Jimin's pets. I am not. I won't do everything that Jimin asks me to do."

"One piece of advice. He is definitely the stronger one right now. Don't make him mad and force him to do something bad. Do as he says if you want everyone to be unharmed. Just eat it"

Jin was right. Jimin indeed had more to his side than I did.

"I cannot eat. My hands are tied at the back"

He hesitated but came behind me to open the knot.

"I am letting go of you but don't try anything. One wrong move from you and the other side something might happen to your brothers"

I nodded because the scene of Taeyong being shot kept playing in my mind. I couldn't risk them any more. If I tried to run, they would kill them.

I rubbed my sore wrists after which I sat in front of the plate of food. He turned on a light before coming and sitting in front of me.

I grabbed the chopsticks which fell from my hands a couple of times. My fingers felt numb from being tied up. Eventually I got a good hold as I put some food in my mouth.

For a moment I couldn't believe what I was eating. It tasted good. It tasted better than some of the restaurants I had dined at.

"Do you like it? I made that"

I nodded, not wanting to gush about how delicious it was. He was still part of the gang that did all of this, and I did not want to seem overly friendly.

"Your cheeks have a cut and also when I was untying you, I saw the back of your arm was bleeding. Do you want me to dress that up?"

I turned my hand to see the injury. I was confused at the sight if it. When did that happen? Maybe when I tried to dash forward, I might have cut myself.

He stood up to go get something and returned a minute later with a white box.

"This will sting a little"

With that he pressed a cotton ball dipped in medicine straight onto my cheek making me wince in pain. I had to hold the chair tightly to stop myself from screaming.

He then moved back to see the cut on my arm.

"Pull your sleeve up a little for me", he said.

I did as I was asked, rolling my sleeve upto the top of my shoulders.

"I cannot administer anesthesia so I am going to have to take the stitches without it. The wound is deep and the only way to stop it from getting infected is to take stitches. Are you okay with that?"

I nodded. I couldn't risk catching an infection especially with the kind of dungeon they had put me in.

"Here, put this in between your teeth, so you don't bite on your tongue", he said giving me a napkin. I did as I was asked.

I had never wanted to cry so much in my life than I wanted to at this moment. From the first stitch to the last, I felt raw pain like I had never before. I was sweating profusely as I felt my hair stick to my forehead. Tears wouldn't stop rolling from my eyes because of the pain.

I calmed down when I felt him a apply a cooling gel which made me a little relaxed.

"It is done. I will check on it later to make sure the stitches haven't broken"

"Are you a doctor?"

"No", he said curtly.

"How do you know this then?"

"I was in the army. There were times when we were short of medics so they trained us all in basic surgeries and pharmacy"

A ring was heard which I assumed was from his phone. From the reflection of the phone I could make out his face better. Plump lips, sharp nose and angled eyes. Had I seen him somewhere before? Why did he feel familiar then?

Without a word he moved behind and freed my other hand too. Next he removed the rope from my legs.

"Follow me", he said quietly.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Don't ask questions. Just do as I say"

He turned around to leave as I went after him. We climbed a flight of around 30-40 stairs after which he opened a door. I stepped out of the dungeon after him.

The door opened to what look like a modern mansion. The walls were primarily white or cream. There was structural furniture everywhere but at the same time it was minimal.

SeokJin noticed as Jena stopped in her tracks to look around. He cleared his throat for her to move along. She quietly followed him to what looked like an open living room.

By the fire side all the 6 men sat as if waiting for her. Jimin was at the centre, leaning slightly forward with his legs parted and hands rested on his legs.

"Have a seat Jena", he said pointing to the chair in front of him. I did as I was asked to.

I had a good look at the 7 of them. Jungkook was sitting there shirtless, one bandage around his throat and the other right around his shoulders. God saved that kid, or else I would have blasted his brains out.

"I hope you are being taken care of", he said. "We make sure everyone we get into the dungeon doesn't miss out on the hospitality"

At this moment, I could risk it all and make a lunge forward and punch him in the face. I wanted to tear that smile off. If I had my way, I would have done something so bad to him, his family would have to go to therapy to cope with it.

"Anyway, coming to the point. Let me tell you what you are here for. You will now be staying in this house as one of us and you will work for me"

"What", I asked aghast.

"Jena Lee you are now a part of our Mafia. Welcome to the team"