Stop

A/N: I update so fast sometimes I wonder if you guys think I have no life outside wattpad. But I just want you guys to know that I cannot help sharing this story with all of you who read 😂😂

"Yukhei, stop", what are you doing?", I said as I felt his hand move from my shoulders to my chest.

"Babe this is what we left the club for isn't it? Everything before was just formality. Now let's come to business", he sounded full of lust.

"NO STOP", I screamed as I felt his hand pull on the zipper on the side of my dress.

"Why won't this open?", he shouted fiddling with my dress.

He had me crushed under his weight. I tried to push him with my hand but he held it tightly. If I was tall with heels, Yukhei was still taller and well built. I had no chance of fighting him right now.

"Damn, sorry babe. I will have to ruin this dress. Don't worry though, will buy you 10 like these", he said ripping of the hem from below.

It tore of from the end revealing my protection shorts I wore below because the dress was too short.

"NOOOO, PLEASE STOP", I yelled as he tugged on them to pull them down. I had my legs pressed together firmly as he struggled to pull the shorts away.

"This is not what you will be yelling after I start", he said managing to pull apart my legs as he slid the shorts down my legs and threw them on the floor leaving me in just my underpants.

Tears had started rolling from my eyes. I tried pressing the black earring with my free hand hoping someone would hear and come. Suddenly there was a loud thud and the door opened. Yukhei turned around but before he could see anything, he was hit straight in the face. He lost consciousness and fell on me.

———•••———

Jimin ran as fast as he could straight to the third floor where their room was. As soon as he came near, he could hear Jena's scream. He broke straight in to see Yukhei forcing himself on her. He hit him with the vase that was lying there and he blackened out.

Jena pushed him on the other side. He saw that this jerk had almost ripped of her dress. She was in tears, her eye make up had melted with the tears leaving black streaks down her cheeks.

I covered myself with my arms as I saw Jimin standing there. He immediately took of his black coat before placing it on my lap. I took it and covered myself with it.

"Let's go", he said.

I stood up but immediately backed down. The pressure with which he had pressed my legs down made them almost numb.

Jimin grabbed a towel before wrapping it around Jena's legs. He them picked her up bridal style before walking out of the room.

I couldn't stop crying as I held on the jacket he was wearing underneath. I used to think I was a tough girl who kicked ass but I had never felt so helpless in my life. As Jimin took Jena out of the room, both Jin and Hoseok came running towards them.

"I am taking her to the car. Yukhei is still inside. Make sure you clear out the room. Leave no evidence"

Both of them nodded as they saw Jimin take Jena away. Hoseok felt his heart clench at the sight. They were supposed to be providing cover and protection and they had failed to. Seeing Jena lying so lifeless in Jimin's hands made him feel angry on his own self.

"Hobi lets go, before he wakes up", Jin said making the younger one turn away. Jin himself couldn't bear to watch this. Even though Jena was just supposed to be a bait to get their work done, he felt angry and sad seeing her like this.

Taehyung saw from the distance Jimin coming with Jena. He immediately opened the car door. Jimin placed her inside to see that she had lost consciousness.

"Jena, jena", he said patting her on the cheek.

"Quick get in, we need to get home", Namjoon spoke from the front seat and both of them settled in. They drove as quick as they could while Jimin kept monitoring Jena's vitals.

Within an hour they were back. Jin and Hobi followed 15 minutes later.

"Hyung, check Jena. She is not waking up", Jungkook said as soon as he saw Jin.

Jin ran towards the room where Jena was lying.

"Jungkook get my medical box and pressure machine from the room"

The youngest did as he was told, coming back later with the required things.

Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook watched as he checked on Jena.

"She fainted due to low blood pressure. It is alarmingly low. She should have a couple of prescription medicines but I guess since she has been here for 10 days, she hasn't taken them and today mixed with this chaos, if created a lot of impact for her to handle."

"We need to get her medicines? But how do we know which ones she took?", Hoseok asked.

"I can prescribe a few, get those. I am guessing they would be the ones that were prescribed", Jin said handing Jugkook a paper.

"I will get them", Hoseok said taking the paper from Jungkook.

"Hobi, let Jungkook go. We have something more important to do", Jimin said.

Hesitantly he passed the paper to Jungkook before leaving the room. Jimin and Jungkook followed living Jin alone with Jena.

Jin gathered his belongings to leave. He grabbed a blanket from the side before covering Jena. He couldn't help himself. Something about her reminded him of his sister, the one he lost. The way she talked, the way she was sleeping, he could see remote similarities to his then 4 year old sister.

"Do you have everything?", Jimin asked as Hoseok stepped out of his work studio.

"Yes", the elder one nodded.

"Let us go then"

With that both of them disappeared to do an important task.

———•••———

A couple of men surrounded a little bed as they watched.

"Who did this?", a rusky voice asked.

"There were two of them. A girl and a boy. They came in the dead of the night and stole the data from the computer. The girl did this. She looked like a trained spy or assassin. She was the one who stabbed Ko Dong in the eye"

Ma Dong looked at his brother lying there, both his eyes wrapped with gauge.

"Boss, we also found this lying there", he said handing something to Ma Dong.

"Bangtan", he read slowly on what looked like an earpiece.

"WHOEVER THEY ARE, FIND THEM AND GET THEM TO ME NOW", he shouted causing all of them to flinch.