Just do it

After an awkward glance at the others, I stepped out of the house. Taehyung had given both of us a Bluetooth ear piece with which we could keep contact with him.

We drove in silence towards the venue. Occasionally I would hear him hum a melody or use the steering wheel like drums. We made small talk as he asked me something or the other and even apologized for hitting me on the head.

We reached the dockyard and parked the car at a distance before heading towards the warehouse. It was pitch dark and the only noise I could hear was the sound of waves crashing in the distance and crickets croaking.

After walking for almost 15 minutes we reached the warehouse. Hoseok motioned for me to head inside as he stood guard by the main door.

Just as I entered the warehouse, my ear piece came alive.

"Jena, 400 meters to your straight and then at the right it a door. Access it"

I did as I was asked with a torch light in my hand and a gun in the other, in case I had to defend myself.

I reached the door after which I made my way into the room.

"Straight ahead is a staircase that leads to a smaller workplace. Go up the stairs"

I climbed the staircase, missing out on a step which made my heart stop. At the top was a small room filled with computers, straight out of a hacker movie.

"I see the computers", I responded.

"Search for a model called XCD-12 and plug the small chip that I gave you", Taehyung spoke.

It took me a while to figure out where to put the chip but finally I found it.

On the other side Hoseok sat on the warehouse opposite to the main one where he could keep an eye on everything that was happening around him. With a flick of his finger he tapped the ash from his cigarette only to hear a couple of footsteps in the distance. His eyes widened in horror as the footsteps grew louder.

He immediately pulled out his phone and gave Jimin a call.

"Yes hobi"

"Jimin, check the cameras on the north side of the warehouse for me. I hear footsteps"

"Shit", Jimin muttered before running over to where Taehyung was.

As instructed, Taehyung put on the camera recording on the screen. That is when he saw it. Around 20-30 men, headed for the warehouse. Ma Dong's men. But they weren't supposed to be back. Was their intel wrong?

"Hobi listen to me. Leave from there, this moment", Jimin barked.

"What about Jena? How will she leave?", the red haired questioned.

"Hobi, we will get Jena out. Wait for her by the car. Don't stay there and put yourself in danger", Jimin said.

"But Jimin.."

"Hobi it is an order"

The red head, despite being older couldn't refuse a direct order. He immediately made his way down the pipeline that helped him get all the way up before making a run for the car.

"Jena, how long till the files reach Taehyung?", an unfamiliar voice came from the other side. It was Jimin.

"It says 6 minutes"

"Now listen to me. Stay there in silence. Ma Dong's men have entered the warehouse. As soon as the transfer is finished, head down the stairs and to your left towards another door that goes into the consignment room"

The mention of Ma Dong's men made me shiver in fear. How many of those were there? As I was in my thoughts, I heard the door below open followed by muffled voices.

I hid myself behind the computers as the light was turned on.

"Jimin, they have entered the room", I said in the quietest way.

"Stay put where you are. We can see them. They are here to gather beer from the fridge. They should leave in a couple of minutes"

I curled up behind the computers until the men left. Out of nowhere I heard loud ringing from one of the computers indicating the transfer had been completed. I grabbed the pen-drive and placed it in my pocket before pulling of the main wire of the computer to make the noise stop.

"WHO IS THERE?", a voice shouted from below.

"Fuck"

I crept behind one of the computers hoping they wouldn't see me. I heard footsteps climb up and I knew I was done for. The only way out was to attack and leave.

"Jena listen to me. Stay calm. One of the guy is coming in your direction. You will have to fight him to leave. Make sure you don't reveal who you are"

I looked up at the camers and nodded, knowing that they were looking at me.

I walked up from behind before striking the man in the head. He immediately let out a scream bringing the attention of the others who ran up.

It took me a couple of minutes to punch and kick my way out of the room. I took out the small knife I had since Jimin asked me not to use guns. Just as I was out of the room, I was met by other 15-20 men who had come there due to the noise.

"Jena, don't waste time fighting them. Make a run for the other door", Jimin's voice crackled from the other side.

"What about Hoseok? He is standing outside"

"Don't worry about Hoseok. Do as I tell you."

"But he is alone outside. I have to help him"

"JENA LISTEN TO ME.."

I had to find Hoseok and take him with me. I couldn't be selfish and just think about myself. I pulled out the ear piece from my ear, cutting of contact with the others there. One of the men approached me with a baseball bat in his hand.

"Bitch you are so dead", he said.

I braced myself, clutching the knife tightly before lunging at him with all my force. In a minute he was down as the knife sliced through his stomach. One by one all of them came at me. Despite injuring all of them to the point they couldn't move, I myself had been hit a couple of times. I limped my way through the main door where I had last seen Hoseok, shouting for him.

I heard men running behind me as I picked pace, heading towards where the car was. I noticed someone standing there but due to the darkness I couldn't make out who it was. As the person turned, I saw something shining which was probably the diamond cross earring that Hoseok wore in one ear.

I stopped in my tracks as I realised what was happening in front of me. Hoseok wasn't alone, someone was standing behind him with a knife in their hand, ready to attack.