Caught

I was literally bored to death in this house. I went to Jungkook to see if we could sing on his Karaoke machine but he said that he had to return it because Namjoon broke the mic. Hoseok hadn't come back either. Jimin and Stella were doing something in their room which I rather not imagine. Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi were on some mission. Namjoon, well I did not know him enough to go and hang out with him.

I went down to the TV room hoping there would be something. But these guys had no drama channels subscribed. There was news and sports only. Hesitantly I put on a basketball match. I kept staring at the screen blankly. I did not understand anything and it was boring. Apart from occasionally seeing an attractive player, I found nothing that could grip my attention. I lied down on the couch and within minutes I was asleep.

Jimin fastened his robe as he came downstairs. Damn Stella always gave him a tough time. He was almost out of energy. He shuffled through the refrigerator for juice until he heard noise from the TV room. Basketball? Who was watching at this time? Yoongi Hyung wasn't even home.

He went in to see someone lying on the couch.

Jin Hyung?

As he went near he realised it was Jena. Why did she just look like Jin Hyung to him? She might have fallen asleep watching TV.

He took the remote and turned it off. He picked her up before walking upstairs to her room. She had become really light as compared to the last time he picked her up. Was she eating well?

He opened the door with his left hand before pushing it with his leg and heading in. He carefully placed her on the bed before grabbing a blanket and putting it over her. Just when he was about to leave, he felt her hand over his. She was holding on to his hand like a kid would hold a blanket while sleeping. Her cheeks were squished onto his palm. He tried to wriggle out of her hold but he did not want to disturb her.

Jimin bent down as he sat beside her. She looked beautiful when she was sleeping. He Carefully grabbed a pillow before taking his hand out and replacing it with the pillow. She grunted a little before facing the other side. He tucked her well before standing up to leave. Just as he walked outside, he saw Stella standing there.

"What were you doing inside?", she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Nothing", he said walking back to his room.

"What do you mean nothing? You said you needing something to drink so you went to the kitchen. How are you coming out of there?", she was clearly pissed.

"Stella last I remembered, you work for me and not the other way around", Jimin remarked, annoyed at the woman.

She walked up to him before pushing him on the bed and stationing herself on his lap.

"Don't play with me Park Jimin. I hate having to share your attention. Also you look even sexier when you are pissed"

Jimin looked as Stella pulled the belt of his robe.

"Not now", he said taking her hands off.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I am not in the mood for it", he lifted her and places her on the side.

"Jimin you never say no."

"Doesn't mean I cannot. If I don't want it, I will not do it", he said putting on his shirt.

Stella sat there annoyed and pissed. After Jena had come here, he hardly spent time with her. She felt her grip on him fade slowly. He was getting attached to Jena and she had to do something before Jimin was taken away from her completely.

———•••———

I woke up, my vision a little blurred. I rubbed my eyes before looking around. I was definitely sleeping on the couch. Then how did I get upstairs?

I stood up as I heard noise from downstairs.

I went down to see all the boys in the kitchen doing something.

"Hyung, I am telling you this is not how you make the dough. It has to be kneaded", Jungkook instructed, hovering over Jimin.

"Jungkook I was born in Busan first. I know how pizza doughs are made", Jimin said, pushing Jugkook away.

"Yes Busan not Italy. Stop acting like you know what you are doing", Jungkook replied.

"Jin Hyung how much basil do we need inside? Is one leaf enough?", Taehyung yelled.

"What is one leaf going to do? Put the whole stem in", Jin said cutting something. Beside him Namjoon was cutting onions in a weird way which made Jin yell at him. Yoongi was just sitting on the side looking bored. Sometimes he made me wonder if he was a human or a stone.

I cleared my throat as all of them looked at me.

"Oh Jena we are trying to make pizzas. Can you please cut onions and the hot peppers? Namjoon as you can see is doing a terrible job", Jin snatched the onion and knife from his hand.

I nodded before replacing Namjoon who moved out sulking. I was almost in tears chopping onions after onions. My eyes burnt because of the onions to the point that they were brimming with tears and I couldn't see any longer.

"Do you want more?", I asked to Jin.

"No, that is fine. Oh my, go wash your face. Your eyes have gone completely red. Does it burn?"

I nodded as I tried wiping my eyes with my unwashed hands. Wrong fucking move.

I shouted as my eyes burnt because of the chili residue on my fingers.

Jimin's head shot up from what he was doing as he saw Jena there shouting.

"Jungkook get some cold water and a napkin", Jin shouted as the younger one ran.

"I cannot... see anything... I cannot open my eyes", I said in between sobs. The more I tried to open my eyes, it hurt even more.

"She has to wash her eyes", Jimin said holding her hand.

I felt a hand around my wrist as Jimin pulled me. I followed him cautiously hoping not to hit myself anywhere. We got into a room as I heard the sound of gushing water.

"Wash your hands first", he instructed.

I took my hands forward but I couldn't feel the water. Where was the god damn thing flowing?

Jimin grabbed my hands as he put them under the running water. I vigorously scrubbed them before leaning and splashing my face. Ah that cold water helped so much. After splashing my eyes and face a couple of times, I felt relieved. It stung a little but I could open my eyes.

"Come here. Let me see", he said pulling me. He lifted my head up as he looked into my eyes. Our bodies were so close almost touching each other.

"I think it is fine", he said.

"I um, well I think...."

"Shhhhh", he said putting a finger to my lips. His eyes met mine as he bent down a little. I closed my eyes feeling his lips brush past mine slightly. Jimin got closer as he wanted to kiss her, something he dreamed of ever since their first kiss at the college. Something made him stop. He felt a pit in his stomach as he turned around before his expression completely changed.

"GET DOWN NOW", he pulled me. Before I could process what was happening, above us the window cracked as someone fired bullets through them.

Someone had found out where we were and attacked us.